1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Nan-kung no face up photoPOPO Doll68cm Male Doll & Body1/3size Girl Update

Nov 22, 2009

1. Are these dolls limited? I am in love with Chen (not Chen Yi, but the new 68cm doll you added in the first post), but can't afford him right now. Also, would it be possible to put the heads of these dolls on a shorter body (so the doll, with head, would be closer to 60 or 65cm?)
      Thank you!!!

2. would it be possible to get the vampire elf on a girl body? :3

3. Hello zetahadrian:
      Thank you for your interest.
      Sorry,I will update the hands photos later. ^^;
      The color can choose white or normal skin.
      Thank you very much and have a nice day.

~sunnie

Hello muse:
      Ivan is Chirstmas Limited.^0^ Chen is not limited,you can order him anytime I think.
      The head can put on the more than 60cm tall bodies.
      If you choose this body.The tall is 63cm.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4723929&postcount=11

~sunnie

Hello polysics-or-die:
      Yes,The elf vampire head on a girl body is possible.^^
      Thank you very much for your question.

~sunnie

4. Nan-kung Yau looks gorgeous! Will there be pictures of the head with no makeup or wig?

5. Hello Mokarran:
      Sorry I don't have yau's head with no wig or faceup.:sweat
      But I will update 2photos.
      Thank you very much and have a nice day,

~sunnie

6. Do you know if the 68 boy body fits a Dim minimee head and does the normal skin resin match dims minimee normal resin? :sweatI don't suppose there is a chance of a picture of ns minimee head with this body:eusa_pray

7. Hello,

I am also interested in the elf head on the girl body is it possible to take pictures of that so we can see how it looks nude ?

Can we have free jointed female hands with the order if we order elf head on girl body?

8. Hello!
      I have a question. Is Nan-kung Yau enters in winter event?

9. the vampire elf is very interesting! sry but in pictures it shows only one jointed hand. but if you buy the doll you get a pair (2 hands) for free right?

btw, the link of "no wig photos" for the vampire elf i think is wrong

10. Hi 62kitty:
      Thank you for your interest.^^
      The POPO resin is match Volks.So if the DIM mimimee resin match volks.I think that can fit POPO.
      Sorry.^^; We don't have the photos....

~sunnie

Hi TreeLore:
      Ivan can fit the girl body.But sorry I don't have the photos now.
      Later I will tell my boss for that.
      Oh,sorry.Now POPO don't have the female joined hands yet....^^;
      Thanks a lot.

~sunnie

Hello Denesh:
      No,Yau isnot limited.you can order him anytime.^^
      Thanks a lot.

~sunnie

Hello Tosh:
      That's right.
      That's means one 68cm male boy (include a pair of hands)+ A pair of joined hands.(Right & Left)
      ^o^;Oh.sorry.~Okay...Corrected
      Thank you very much.

~sunnie

11. sunniezg
      Ok. Thank for you answer. I want to know: is Nan-kung Yau including in winter event? If I buy Nan-kung Yau in december, are you give with him joined hands (free)?

12. May I ask if you will have blank pictures of Nan-kung Yau? ^^

Also, are Ivan's teeth scupted on or painted on?

13. Hi Denesh:
      Of course.
      If you want Nan-kung Yau Whole Doll,you will get the joined hands,They're free.^^
      Thanks.

~sunnie

Hello Dolly;
      But sorry,Now I dont have his blank pictures.
      Yes,Ivan's teeth scupted,not painted on.
      Thank you.

~sunnie

14. Question! On the Popodoll website, it says:

An event head for real? Or does it mean the hands, though those have been stated to be available only in december? (and there was no photo on the site)

15. hello!

PMed you with an order 2 days ago. Still no reply(

the second question is the same as Akito asked. Doest the Christmas event include hands only or head only or head + jointed hands?))

Thank you!

16. Hi Akito:
      Sorry.the Christmas Event is get free joined hands with.No event head.^^
      Ivan Chrstmas only sell on the event.
      The website we update later.We changed a new site.

~sunnie

Hello Minami :
      Sorry.Minami..
      I replied you in PM.
      The winter event is get free joined hands only...

~sunnie

17. I must be a bit blind, Where is the website?

Nan-kung Yau is just perfect for one of my characters.

18. Haneino Tsukiko: Popo Doll's web page: http://www.popodoll.com/

Note: sunniezg is Popo Doll's agent on DoA, read the first post of this thread. Please use PM for questions on ordering.

19. Hello,
      I am confused. I cannot find any of these boys on your website.
      Who is the first doll in this post - the one with the elf ears and vampire teeth?
      Is this Ivan?? How much is he with the wig and clothes and faceup? How long will he be forsale? How much is shipping to USA?
      Thanks!!

20. Hello jwsmith:
      The website will update later,:sweat
      The first boy is Ivan limited,the showing no wig photos you can see them on the body photos. He has elf ears and vampire teeth.^^
      And he is only sell on this winter event.
      Sorry,the wig and clothes are not for sell.
      Now order the whole doll you can get the joined hands.
      30 days can send with make up.
      The shipping cost to USA by EMS is $49.

~sunnie