1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Updated List of Mature (or 1/6) Tinies?

Jul 2, 2016

1. I know there have been threads and charts on this subject in the past, but most of them are out of date. They list dolls that are no longer being sold, etc. So I'm looking for a more current list of mature Tinies, particularly those around 30 cm in height. Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Hello! You might want to join the mature 1/6 dolls thread. We're all collectors of the elusive mature tinies.
      This question does come up once in a while and since mature tinies are harder to find (and often discontinued), they are quite difficult to track down. However~ Here are a few that I know are still in production at the top of my head:

Limhwa 27cm Girls
      - Mari
      - Yume
      - Sara​
      Little Monica Muse Harmony Line
      - Sarubia
      - Eric​
      Xagadoll Red Obsidian Line
      - Ted
      - Lara
      - Emily
      - Ken
      - Cyril
      - Sylvia
      - Sylvia-2 (male version)​
      Dollmore 12" Kidult Line
      - Celia
      - Irina
      - Adela
      - Yeor
      - Melissa Hon​
      Dollmore 12" Cute Line
      - Cossette
      - Dona
      - Lulu​
      Planetdoll
      - Mini Paul
      - Mini Dandy
      - Mini Riz​
      Soom Minigems
      - Minigems are available once in a while when SOOM does one of their free choice events.​

#2 HoushiChan, Jul 2, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    3. Off the top of my head I can only remember the Mini Planetdolls, who are mature 27cm,
      There's also Dollmore's fashion dolls , they're 32cm tall though
      If all fails you can look through this list and search the other discontinued models second hand
      edit: Pygmalion used to have 30cm boys but im not 100% if they met the criteria for on topic dolls

#3 bluekitsune, Jul 2, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    4. Thank you both so much!

@HoushiChan I've added that thread to my Watch list, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up on any future releases. Your list gives me a great starting point, so much gratitude over here. :)

@bluekitsune Thanks for the list. Dollmore's dolls look promising and are close enough in height to my ideal that I won't count them out. Haha.

5. Limhwa To You girls are 27cm and mature. They have youthful, but not childish, faces. They can wear different types of clothing that have more mature fashion options - like Azone, Barbie, Tiny Kitty, and Momoko (not everything fits though!)

6. Hope everyone doesn't mind but I've added some of your suggestions to my post. Maybe someone will find it useful to see everything together. ^-^

7. Check out Pidgen Doll! They are kind of fashion-doll esque, but definitely mature 1/6 s.

8. Is there a thread for these dolls? Nothing comes up when I search the forum. I'd love to see some owner pictures.

9. I believe this may be the link you're looking for: Welcome

10. Very good that someone has created this list! Sadly that it is old and most companies are not avaiable anymore.

Maybe someone knows any more companies? I know Myou doll. Any more ideas?

11. Soom does sell their Mini Gem line as LE's as well as the occasional free-choice event dolls. Maskcat and Miracle Doll also make mature tinies. Black Cherry has an order period open right now. Sister Fox Princess has a store on Etsy, though her dolls are a bit smaller. Batchix had some elf guys called Clever Littles a while ago in a similar scale. Their order pages say "Sold out for now" so will most likely be made again in the future. Granado had dolls this size available as part of a "multi-size of the same sculpt" event recently. Dollshe had dolls this size available for a while, too. Hopefully they will sell them again. (And those of us who ordered from Dollshe the first time will get our dolls:sweat)

Most of my dolls are mature tinies, and I want to share the love!

12. I'll add MerryDollRound Pygmies, Lillycat's Chibi line dolls, Irrealdoll's Pitusas, Rumpeldoll Abby, HeartStrung Ruse, & Bardo Research at least 1 doll that's a mature tiny. Oh & Doll Chateau makes a 1/6 version of Bella.

& oh, Atelier Momoni has 1/6 mature dolls, too.

#12 vignoche, Nov 12, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 12, 2019