1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Vertefae's Feedback

Mar 12, 2011

1. Hello!
      Please leave feedback here, thanks!

2. Sold a Pukifee Ante to vertefae and the transaction was great. She was very nice and paid right away. Definitely would do business with again. Thanks!

3. I recently sold a Realpuki Tyni to vertefae. She paid quickly and the transaction went smoothly. She is a pleasure to do business with and would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you!

4. Vertefae purchased two outfits from me ^^ Payment was super quick, communication was prompt and friendly and I was told once the package arrived safely!

Thanks!

5. I have sold PKF Luna to Vertefae :) Everything went smooth~ Vertefae was very prompt with messages and payment!!! Everything went great!!!! :)

6. Vertefae bought a CH Bisou from me and paid very quickly, communicated throughout, and even let me know when she arrived. Thanks so much!!!

7. I have bought a PKF Luna to Vertefae, everything was perfect, fast shipping, friendly communication, well packaging.
      A 5 stars oversea transaction.

Thanks again ^^

8. Bought a 5StarDoll body from vertefae at a surprisingly cheap price. Everything about the transaction was smooth, with prompt communication at every step and quick s/h with good packaging. Thanks.

--MW

9. I bought a DL tiny from vertefae and she included some bonus items not listed! very generous! She was prompt and polite with communications, packed the doll up securely, and shipped fast! Thank you so much, I am delighted!

10. I bought a Puki Puki faceplate from vertefae. She was prompt to answer messages and shipped the item out quickly with Delivery Confirmation. It was well packed and just as described. Thank you for an all around good transaction.

11. THANK YOU!
      I had a great transaction with Vertefae. Smooth, friendly, fast ~ extra, extra nice. I highly recommend her. I just received Peapod hooves and a Mia head, both in excellent condition. :fangirl:

12. Vertefae bought a Pukifee Pong Pong from me. Communication was fast and friendly. I'd be happy to deal with Vertefae any time as this was one of the best marketplace sales experiences I have had to date, thank you :kitty2

13. I bought a Pukifee Pong from Vertefae. Fast delivery and item was in perfect condition. Thank you!!!

14. I bought a Pukifee Ante from Vertefae .
      She was so nice, great communication, fast shipping and the doll was packed wonderful.
      Thank you so much !!!

15. The Doll Leaves Arwen that I bought from Vertefae arrived today carefully encircled by layers of bubble wrap and packed in a sturdy box. I paid for her on Monday, a national holiday, and she was waiting for me on Thursday! It was a perfect transaction in every way!

16. I traded my pukipuki pong for Vertefae's pukifee ante and it was a great transaction. She's lovely to talk to, ships fast, packs well. Thanks soo much I love her.

17. I bought quite a large pkf lot from Vertefae, the parcel was sent quickly even though I said I was not in a big hurry, and the communication went as smoothly as it could. A truly perfect transaction! Thank you~

18. I bought a dress for my yo from her and she was great, it arrived quickly, was in wonderful condition! Thank you!

19. I bought a puki body from Vertefae and she was wonderful to deal with in every way. Communication was great, prompt shipping, super packing, and the condition was exactly as she described. Excellent seller ! Thank you !

20. Vertefae and I just completed a trade, my FL Bonnie for her Lati Benny. She was fantastic to work with. Very friendly and kept me posted though out the transaction. Thanks so much for a fun trade!