1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes feedback (ALL)

Feb 24, 2018

1. VILLITUNES
      Online shop "Villi Tunes Doll"

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

#1 april, Feb 24, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    2. * What did you order?
      Mizuki Cyclops, violet; overalls, pink hoodie, flamingo hoodie, green wig, violet wig.

* When did you order?
      2 June 2017

Good. One wig I wanted was sold out, so I had another substituted. They showed me other colors they could do. They were brief, but very prompt. Used emails.

The website showed my order and other information in detail.

Very easy: Paypal.

Shipping Notice 26 Dec 17, tracking, arrival 20 January 18. Tracking was spotty... gap of about a week between Moscow and arrival at JFK. But the longer ship time and spotty tracking seems pretty normal for shipping from Russia to US: no fault of the sender.

No. Everything was packed well and arrived safely and in perfect condition.

No problems.

Yes.

3. * What did you order?
      Villitunes Mizuki in mint skin for myself and 2 violet Mizukis for my GO partners, all with free makeup and an eye each!

* When did you order?
      August 19, 2017.

Fantastic, she's the sweetest sweetie-pie.

Super easy, she sent me invoices over PayPal.

They were shipped November 20, 2017, I received the 3 Mizukis November 30, 2017. (I'm located in the US.)

Nope, everything was perfectly packed and well organized!

No issues at all. :)

Already have! Waiting on a Mimi-Chu in blue!

4. *What did you order?
      Villitunes Lamoon in Light Lemon Yellow

* When did you order?
      November 2017

Prompt

Easy- PayPal

She shipped June 2018

No

There was an issue; I moved in December and needed to change my shipping address. Company was willing to change it and later, in June, verified they'd be shipping to my new address. The shipped to my old address, however, which was in a city where I no longer live. I wrote to company right away and had a response in about a day and a half. At first, company said that they had shipped to my new address, but I linked to tracking information which proved that doll had been delivered to old address. Company offered to refund me or send me a new order.

I love the doll, she's very dainty and unique, but having her delivered to the wrong address was a very bad experience for me. They went the extra mile to make it right, and I appreciate that, so I believe I'd feel comfortable ordering from this company again.

5. * What did you order?
      A Villitunes Mizuki in Juicy Lemon, and a Mizuki-sized dress, overalls, socks and wig. Mizuki came with a free eye and faceup.
      * When did you order?
      April 28th, 2018
      Very good. She invoiced me once for a payment I'd already sent, but I just emailed her back and let her know and all was well. She was also prompt to respond to any questions I sent her on Instagram, considering the significant time zone difference. And she was always super sweet!
      Very easy, she invoiced me via PayPal. I did a three month layaway.
      About 10 months - she shipped on February 14th, 2019. Shipping itself took around a month with some spotty tracking (common for Russian Post). So altogether I waited about 11 months. This was longer than the original estimate of shipping in November or December, so I got a bit impatient the last couple months, but it was fine in the end.
      None at all, everything was perfect.
      She posts updates regularly about order processing on her Instagram so I never had to really worry about the wait time (aside from just wanting my doll, of course)! But there were no other issues.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, in fact I already started another layaway for Mimichu :lol:

6. * What did you order?
      Villitunes Mizuki

* When did you order?
      28. April 2018

Easy,and her answer fast and she was so nice and sweet.

Easy, paypal

I dont remember, not long.

No

No

Yes.

7. * What did you order?
      A Mimichu in Sweet Blueberries (bluish-purple)

* When did you order?
      March 30th, 2019

I never had to ask any questions, but communication re: ordering and shipping was very good. If you follow Villi's Instagram, she often posts updates related to order processing.

Super easy, I paid via layaway and was invoiced for the amount every month.

I got a shipping notice on October 28th and received her on November 13th. I'm happy to report that this was within the original estimate so shipping times have improved!

None! Everything was absolutely perfect :)

No problems at all!

Yes absolutely! I already have an order for Loppi-Moon, and if possible I'll order Minami in December as well :D

8. * What did you order?
      Mimi chu in colour Sweet Blueberries

* When did you order?
      November 2020

Amazing at first, but very slow at the end.

Very easy, I had a layaway and used paypal and was invoiced every month.

It was supposed to ship August-October 2021, but it actually got shipped in November 2021 and arrived in January 2022

No, it was packed really well everything was intact. The face up was wrong as I ordered a basic one but received a different one.

I got a wrong face up, but got -5% discount promise for my next order with apologies.

Not likely.

#8 Cyberdollie, Apr 16, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 16, 2022