1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

VinylFaerie Feedback

Nov 29, 2006

1. took advantage of vinylfaerie's custom dye services a while back.
      doll came out quite nice and the transaction,with the possible exception of a slight delay due to the shortage of MSC, was very good.
      make sure to take a look at her customizing thread.

m.a.

2. I bought a Peroth head from VinylFaerie, she's very friendly and transaction was great :) Parcel arrived in 3 weeks to Mexico and he came very well packaged ^__^ Thank you very much Pax!

3. VinylFaerie bought a leekeworld wig from me and she was very sweet. I had a lovely transaction with her and would totally recommend her for business! Thanks!

4. I sold shoes to VinylFaerie.
      Fast payment and great communication!
      What more can a seller ask for? ;)

5. VinylFaerie bought some boots from me :). Fast payment and good communication. A pleasure as always! Thanks!

6. VinylFaerie just bought a couch off from me and was a pleasure to do business with. Great transaction all the way around. :)

7. we had some trouble with shipping, (she sent parcel post when we had agreed on priority shipping) but other then that the doll was in great shape.

8. I bought a doll body and a few extras.
      For the most part the transaction was good. Communication was great but had some shipping problems. I paid 3/25 and the item was supposed to be shipped out 1-2 days after.
      By 4/1 it had not arrived so I PM'ed to ask for the delivery comp. number. I was told at that time that due to personal issues, the body had not been shipped. She was very apologetic and assured me that the body was being shipped that day. Today, 4/3 I got a tracking number and she told me she had upgraded the shipping to EMS, no extra charge to me.
      The items arrive today and were in perfect condition when they arrived and I highly appericate the upgraded shipping. She was very pleasant in her communication. My only complaint it that I wish I had been told when the package did not ship out.

Over all, not a bad transaction and the upgraded shipping helped make up for the lack in communication in the shipping delay.
      Thank you.

9. I bought a Juri 06 from her and everything worked out smoothly. ^^

10. Just completed a nice and smooth transaction with VinylFaerie. Received prompt payment. Happy to deal with. Thanks!

11. I just bought a Luts boy body from VinylFaerie, Really helpful to my novice self and the body was perfectly packaged and as described.
      Would not hesitate to deal with her again, a lovely, honest person to deal with:)
      Redastor.

12. After buying a Puki, trading a head for the repaint job I requested and being told over and over she would do all in her power to ship my finished White Tiger Puki. After 2 months of waiting I paged VinylFaerie with no better result. I have had my CC company refund my money, but still lost the value of blank Model Doll Huey Lewis which was traded for paint job. Not to mention being felt like a virus infested person by her in not letting me know if ever she would ship the Puki let alone return the head. I understand real life plagues us all and some more then others get a heavy dose. But in one PM she said if she had to walk to PO she would ship the Puki. A feat I wouldn't ask anyone to do with little ones let alone in summer. But I do know both UPS and USPS will pick up packages from your home if you pay for the shipping online. they even at USPS.com give you a break on price if you do this. So if your stuck at home with no way of getting to PO you can ship. I am sorry VinylFaerie has problems in her life and I do hope things get better for her. But until she has her own car or reliable transportation form a friend at least once a week, I would not risk doing business with her that requires shipping on her part.

Again I am sorry, I don't like doing this one bit but I bought Puki on May 5th and on July 7th my CC refunded my money for Puki which means she has a White Tiger Puki and my CC money as I don't know how they will get their funds back.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228210

13. Since I can't edit my feedback post will just add to this thread that as of today I have been informed by VinylFaerie that my Puki has been shipped. I will post once again once I have item to state the issue I had with her is over and I am okay with deal overall. Still need to work out issue with CC company but my problem not her's.

14. The Puki is here and I am working on getting PP off her back as well as my CC company. I am also working on finding him a new home.

15. A second transaction with Pax that I am very happy with.
      Despite being busy, erm...getting Married:aheartbea, she sold me a minimee body and blushed him beautifully:). Also, he arrived very fast indeed. He arrived even before his tracking number!!!!

Thank you so much, I hope we have more dealings in the future.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Redastor.

16. I bought a Bambicrony body from VinylFaerie. Life got in the way and it was shipped a little later than expected, but she kept me informed of the delay and it was well packed with extras too! Thank you! ^_^

17. I don't want to be mean but I need to be truthful about the level of the service provided.

I send my doll: Soah to Vinylfaerie for tanning and this is how it happned. I was all exited at first, but no more. I paid her 100 dollar, but got nothing back, but a ruined doll. Vinylfaerie was a very nice person, but I didn't realize she was just promising things she could not do at all.

:(1. She did a VERY different tan color than I asked. I showed her images of a color I wanted, she said she could do it, I send her the doll, but she made it brown instead and way too dark (I asked for light little yellow egyptian chinese color, but when you compare the picture with the doll she tanned, you can see the huge color difference)
      :...(2. I just received my new doll at home, and planned to tan her. She was new and I didn't even had the time to enjoy her, because I send her out for tanning. Vinylfaerie promised me it would take 1 month, so I taught: "That's not bad, then I'll have my new doll back after only a month".... but, no matter how many times I send her emails about to hurry up, she started tanning after 4 MONTHS and send her back after 6 months!! She kept my doll VERY long. Half a year!
      :doh3. After tanning her too dark and also in a very different color than I asked, I asked her to remove the tan. She rubbed the tan off and left a lot of color difference, spots and mess which I had to rub off myself. The doll has all different colors, she looked like a camouflage pattern or a clown! That was the end of my pretty soah doll! Vinylfaerie could have at least cleaned the tan FULLY instead of quickly, because you definitily saw it was ragged off quickly because of lazyness or something. When I started removing the rest myself, there came off A LOT more. I didn't get anything off and there was still color difference because Vinylfaerie removed it partly messy and the camouflage mess became worse when she scrubbed it off messy, so that made it even harder to remove the tan. Also, Vinylfaerie doesn't seem to see the difference between colors, because she didn't realize she ruined it and gave soah a VERY different color than I asked for.
      *_*4. My doll was ruined in the end. Vinylfaerie send me a dress to make up, but a doll from almost 600 dollar is something else than just a small dress. I will have to find someone who can sand my doll... maybe I will be able to save her then.
      :?5. If Vinylfaerie didn't had enough experience to get the color I asked for, she should not have accepted this commission. If she couldn't tan the doll within the time she promised, she shouldn't have accepted this commission. In other words: She promises things she can NOT do.

:oI had to buy a new Soah doll, which cost me 765 dollar incl. s/h. Vinylfaerie didn't want to pay the damage she did, so I had to buy the 765 dollar doll out of my own pocket.
      In my entire life, even though a buy A LOT on the internet, I have NEVER left anyone negative feedback, because I am a very easy costumer, but this was just going too far. I doubted to post this, but I did it anyway, because I just wanted to tell how this turned out.

So I wouldn't recomment her tanning services. It made me very sad, because Soah was my favourite doll. :...(

18. Legua changed her mind several times about the color she wanted which added to the delay, sent incomprehensible PM's (sometimes up to 10 per day). I dyed her doll, kept her updated with progress photos, cleaned the dye off for free, made her a complete outfit for free and continually tried my best to make her happy. I spent many hours cleaning her doll. You can see the "ruined" doll here:

[​IMG]

The original tan was VERY light, and I removed almost all of it. I told her that I was cleaning it, asked her if she wanted me to sand off the last bits of color. She said 'No, just return it' and I did. She asked me how to remove the last bits of color, and I told her, exchanging more than a few PMs trying to help her. She suddenly stopping communicating with me and now, months later posts to say that although she 'easily' cleaned the doll, she still replaced it. I tried my best to please Legua, but I am afraid she cannot be pleased.

19. I want to correct this.

Yes, I changed my mind about the color I wanted 1 time, but you started tanning 4 months later, so AFTER I decided a new color (a yellow like sand color it was). The color you did was NOT yellow sanded like I asked (and yes, by the time you got tanning, I already was sure of the yellow sand color I wanted) but you made her too dark and also the wrong color. Because choco BROWN is something I NEVER asked for.

I literally showed this pic to you and also asked for THIS color, MONTHS BEFORE you started tanning. (I still have the PM's where I asked you or you could get that yellow like sand color and you said yes)

[​IMG]

But this is how she came out, a VERY different color:

[​IMG]

Just compare the colors and see the huge difference, not only between light, also between the colors. What I asked was a yellow chinese color, but brown is something very different. I wanted a chinese, not an african like skin.

The other color I wanted before, the Linlan tan color, doesn't have anything to do with it, because I already changed my mind BEFORE you started tanning. And because you DID NOT start yet, I could still tell you I would prefer a yellow like color. And when I was sure I wanted that color, you still DID NOT tan her, you started tanning 4 MONTHS later, so the "changed her mind about the color" excuse is not valid. I kept emailing you constantly with messages: "Did you start already?" "When will you start??" "Can you finally start now?? It's been months!!" but isn't it obvious?? YOU kept delaying it every time, and that had nothing to do with the color change. It's pretty obvious that a costumer starts to complain and send messages constantly if a seller promises 1 month, but takes 4 months before even starting with lame excuses. You do realize (which also had nothing to do with the color, because after the first WEEK I already gave you the color I wanted) that I waited halve a YEAR on my doll, right? And stupid as I was, I kept patience and patience, but after a few months you start to get enough of false promises and patience.

When the doll was done in a totally wrong color, I paniced. Vinylfaerie told me she could still remove it, but was complaining because it would be "much work" or something -_- but she is the one who tanned wrong, so she was the one who was suppost to clean up her own mess! So she removed the dye partly, but left so many dye still on the doll. You could she she did it in a hurry because of lazyness. Because, like I said, when I started rubbing myself , A LOT more came off. She send me back my doll ruined. The hands were dark, the feet were partly dark, the torso was all colors and same for the entire body. You can't see it very well on vinylfaerie's photo she just posted because it has a lot of light shining on it, but when you put it in normal light, you could definitily see a camouflage pattern doll, with all kind of tan colors. When I showed people the color in real life, they also said: "Eeeew, what's up with her skin?? Does she have a skin disease or something??"

Vinylfaerie could have removed the whole dye, but noooo, she left ME with the dirty mess she made, and made me pay stuff to clean her myself out of my own pocket, only because she had to underestimate her skills and dye the doll a african color.

I've had many people who worked on my other dolls, like my Barron, my Dreaming el, my Abygil and all my other dolls and NEVER they did something so wrong. They promised things they COULD do and did NOT underestimate themselves. Vinylfaerie at the other hand made only false promises, lied to me that she could get the color I wanted, and kept delaying everything. The other people where I send my other dolls to, made exactly what they promised, tanned them right and did everything as promised and as on the pics I showed them. This is seriously the FIRST time ever I had such bad luck in the world of buying/selling/commissions. I do it for years, but never had any probs until now.

Sorry, Vinylfaerie, but before you take tanning commissions, please study color difference instead. Can you see the difference between a chinese and an african human? It seems not.

Sorry, I don't want to be rude, but don't try to blame your costumers for your own mistakes, promise only what you CAN do and don't take a comission if you cannot do it. Costumers are serious, it's not just an oppertunity to "test your skills" or "see or you can do it or not". Start testing things on your OWN dolls, and don't use costumers' dolls as a test-object.

I read some complains from other people on another page, but I never taught they would be right about you. Sorry.

20. Oh yeah, and I asked vinylfaerie to remove ALL of the dye, and she NEVER told me that my doll looked like a diseased freakshow. I would never give permission to send back my doll like a camouflage clown and there is nothing to proof I did! Vinylfaerie could've told me that the doll looked like a diseased freak!

I should have listened to those people on the internet about Vinylfaerie...:|