1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

VinylFaerie Feedback

Nov 29, 2006

1. I worked with Legua to make some jewelry for her and while I will admit that her English is not the best, her messages are in no way incomprehensible. The thing you have to understand is that when you are willing to work with people in other countries where English is not their primary language you have to take into consideration that there will be communication mistakes. What I do see on your part was a failure to communicate at all. While working with Legua, she talked excitedly about the tan her lovely Soah was getting. I saw the picture of the Shall doll with the tan for an example. In my mind, I pictured an exotic wonder. As we exchanged friendly messages while I worked on the commission for her, her tone began to change from excitement to worry. She was beginning to worry that her doll was not going to get tanned. She told me how often she messaged you and how rarely she recieved a response. then a month passed, and then another. I began to agree with her, that she should be worried. and then she showed me the picture of the tan job. My heart sank with her. My first thought was "Oh my goodness, this is a doll that is no longer produced, what is going to happen if the tan cannot be removed?". And was the tan removed? No, even you admitted that you did not entirely remove the tan. You made her wait 6 months for her doll, of course she wanted it back. I will admit that she may have overreacted to call the doll ruined, but on the chance that the tan could not be entirely removed, I don't blame her for saying it or buying a replacement doll. She was lucky she was even able to find another Soah. And you can't blame her for being frustraited and discontinuing communications with you. She was upset and rightfully so.

The fact is, you did make a promise. You said a month, you could not make good on that promise. When she provided you a picture for an example, you were not able to match the color, and when she was displeased with the color it immediately became your responsibility to see to it that she either recieved her doll in mint condition or with the correct tan color regardless of cost or time to you. She paid for a certain color, she has a right to get that color. That is no way unreasonable. You expect her to pay for a service and accept substandard results and then correct those results. that is unreasonable.

Please don't mistake this message as an attack. Given the fact that Legua's English is not perfect (but still understandable) and the fact that she is understandably upset, I am just trying to help clear the air. she deserves resolution.

2. To Ravyn42: Thanks. The jewelry you made for me was lovely!

3. I'd also like to leave some negative feedback for Vinylfaerie. I purchased a small bust unoa chest piece and I haven't recieved it. The last PM i got from her was the price of the small bust and her paypal address. I sent the payment over 2 days later and i PM'd her the next day asking if she got it? Up to now, i have not gotten a reply. This transaction was dated around 09-13-08. It is now October, I have pm'd her many times and no reply. I even got her paged by the mods, and still nothing. I would really appreciate it if you could at least let me know what is going on. You've been online today and yet no PM from you. If you're having shipping problems or any problems, please at least let me know. I know its not a lot of money i'm losing out on, but being ignored and paying you for bad service is unjust.

4. OK so i checked my PM's to double check some things.

I pm'd her about the small bust on 8-28-08
      She replied the same day with total costs and paypal address
      I sent payment on 8-31-08
      heard nothing from her
      Sent another pm asking if she got payment on 9-13-08
      nothing up to now

5. VinylFaerie bought a necklace from me, and the transaction went perfectly! Quick response and payment!

6. VinylFaerie sold me a unoa small bust at a great price ! She got sick so there was lack of communication, but as soon as she got better, she was on the spot ! she pm'd me about her situation and mailed out the item asap ! She was great to deal with ! She even sent me a cute little gift ! Thank you !

:daisy

7. This feedback is long overdue, but VinylFaerie purchased a JD minimee and body from me as well as (in a separate transaction) some doll-sized sewing notions. Both transactions were wonderful--payment was timely and communication top-notch.

8. Sold a Domuya D-30 to VinylFaerie, transaction was perfect, super fast payment and great communication, highly recommended! Thanks so much!!

9. Sold a wig to VinylFaerie who was wonderful to deal with. Payment was fast and friendly. No problems. Thanks.

10. I sold a doll boyd to VinylFaerie. She paid very quickly and was wonderful to deal with. Thank you again!

11. i had a lovely transaction, she promised to pay if i held the dolls, and a promise kept! communication was kept up throughout, and payment was prompt, top notch!

12. VinylFaerie bought a Nanuri '07 girl from me and paid EXACTLY when she said she would and kept up great communication with me the whole time. I would definately deal with her again. :)

13. I sold a Doll to VinylFaerie and I could not be any happier with how our little transaction turned out:sweat.... She was amazingly sweet, respnsobile & had great communication;)

:thumbup:thumbup for this amazing transaction:chocoberry
      ~Anthony

14. I sold an OceanMoon Shouryu 3rd to Vinylfaerie and the transaction went perfect. Communication was spot on, and payment was promptly when she said she would send it.
      Thanks for the great transaction:)

15. VinylFaerie bought a doll head from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Very pleasant in communication and very reliable, she did exactly everything as she promised! Thank you for the great transaction!

16. VinylFaerie bought my unoa sist off me, and it was a wonderful transaction :) Perfect communication, prompt payment, and she let me know the doll arrived safely. I would happily deal with her again, and recommend her to others! A really lovely person to deal with!
      Thanks again :)

17. I did a trade with VinylFaerie and it was great! She had fast communication, put up with all my questions, shipped when promised, and let me know when my side of the trade arrived. The doll was just as described and was extremely well packed. I would certainly do business with her again!

18. Sold dolls to VinylFaerie -- she was a total doll to work with :aheartbea Thanks so much again!

19. I traded my Woosoo for her Sist ^_^

We had excellent communication, she´s friendly and very fast transaction, it was a pleasure to deal with her.

I love Sist,thanks for all¡