1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks "Dollfie Dream Gathering 2009"

Sep 15, 2009

1. http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/hag/index.html

Date: 24~25th October 2009.
      Place: Volks SR/Sumika, Tenshi no Sato, Tuuhantai (telephone shop), Web
      New item: DD Limited Models "Moe" & "Natsuki" ~ AFTER SCHOOL AKIHABARA GIRLS ~, DDdy body, Option busts for DDdy (B-01, B-02), New standard option head DDH-04 (eyehall open only), Outfits, The bamboo sword (Shinai)

[​IMG]

Moe has S-bust, Natsuki has L-bust. They are not standard model. They are limited dolls.
      Price: 49,350yen (including tax)

Moe
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Natsuki
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Outfits (Limited items)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DDdy body, Option busts for DDdy (B-01, B-02)
      [​IMG]

New standard option head DDH-04 (eyehall open only)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. New item (not limited)
      Body stocking for MDD, Body stocking for DDdy, New DD head cap

[​IMG]

~ 2 Limited items through Volks News vol.35, for VS/VIP members ~
      (These items are not sold through web site. If you want them, you need to have VS/VIP card.)

The limit of the order is 31th October.

New standard option head DDH-04 "Makeup ver" (this head is sent to you with this makeup) 9,240yen
      [​IMG]

DDdy base body with Lingerie set in the photo 29,400yen
      [​IMG]
      DDdy base body, long cardigan, brassiere, shorts

Discussion thread
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5302036&posted=1#post5302036

4. Wow!! I can't wait! Wait... does it mean we can now buy DDDy bodies?? Or just the busts?

5. Only "DDdy body" = OK, 24,150yen
      Only "DDdy bust" = OK, 3,675yen

"DDdy body + long cardigan/brassiere/shorts" = VS/VIP member exclusive item, 29,400yen

6. These are great - do they ever do the flyers in English?

7. The body stocking should be standard issue if you buy a Dollfie Dream. Period. End of story. And most clothing should be designed to take into consideration the body stocking's presence. Vinyl staining: bad. Protecting the vinyl: good.

8. They will do it.

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/index_dollfiedream.aspx

"* Details regarding the DD Gathering are currently being finalized.
      As soon as things are determined, we will post information on this page, so please check back at the website regularly."

9. You know what ? I don't like such news. They make my already thin wallet scream and have headaches ;)

As I understand, DDdy body will have - at least for now - only L (XL ? XXL ? :lol:) bust versions ? Or is there (now or in predictable future) M-bust for DDdy body ?
      The torso joint is higher than in standard DD body, so I think the whole look of DDdy+M will be different than DD+M.

10. Will they release in the future the DDY body also in white skin? I'd love to get one.

11. May I ask; on page 29 of the catalog, the advertisement is just for the sword, right? Saber won't be for sale? i am now crossing my fingers that both these questions are incorrect and after picking myself up off the carpet may go about ordering her.

12. Volks has not released white skin limited DDdy yet. So it will not be done soon.
      Well, I cannot say Volks will never sell it though.

Yes, just for the sword. I'm sorry Saver won't be for sale.

13. Quick question... Would DD hybrids be allowed? I have another Yukino head that is not going on the DD body.

14. Jisatsu: Out of respect for Volks, I would suggest not bringing your hybrid. Volks most likely would not say anything, but they would consider it very rude.

15. Ria_Ria, :) I intend to order a DDDy body, hopefully when they come to be available on the 24th, can I ask is there a Medium size bust for these body types? i'd like to order one of those as well if they will be available.
      Thankyou :)

16. There is no medium bust for dddy body. The whole point of dddy body is big proportions.

17. I do wonder if you could mod a normal M bust for a DDDy, though? A girl with normal boobs and a big butt could be cute. XD

18. Does anybody know what time the items are available for sale on the website?

19. It will be available from AM 10:00 / 24th October. (in Japan)
      Volks has not announced "first come, first serve" or "lottery" yet. The way of sale (Moe & Natsuki) will be announced on the web site. I think other items are first come first serve.