1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dollfie Dream Gathering 2011

Sep 21, 2011

1. New DD Head "DDH-06 (no makeup)", "Yukino 2nd Ver.", "Aoi 2nd Ver.", many outfits and the new option parts will be released.

Date: 22(Sat) 23(Sun) Oct 2011
      Place: Volks SR/Sumika, Tenshi no Sato, Hobby Square Kyoto, Tuuhantai (telephone shop), Volks Web

New DD Head "DDH-06 (no makeup)"
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yukino 2nd Ver.
      *New Makeup & New Body (DD base body III)
      [​IMG]

Aoi 2nd Ver.
      *New Makeup & New Body (DD base body III)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*New DD Head "DDH-06 with makeup" is sold as a special item for Volks VS/VIP members through Volks News Vol.45.
      Price: 9,240 yen + shipping cost
      Date: ~ 31st Oct 2011

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sorry , here is the news forum, ><
      So I create the discussion Volks news 45 .

Keep the link and delete my post, really sorry, ><

Thanks for sharing, ^^

3. when will the dollfie dream III and head 06 be available for purchase on the volksusa.com?
      i see heads 01,02,03,04, & your 06 head shown above where is 05? was it limited?

4. Can USA VS/VIP members also order DDH-06? Or is it strictly Japan only?

5. This is one of the events by Volks and they usually sell the limited items like them at Volks USA Web & LA Sumika.
      Volks has not released DDH-05 yet. I do not know the reason why that head is called 06. 06 without makeup is not limited. 06 with the makeup in the 1st pic is a limited item for Volks VS/VIP members. The order is accepted with a paper which was sent with Volks News Vol.45. You can order this head at Volks Korea Sumika / Volks LA Sumika as well.

Yes. The order seat says USA VS/VIP members can order DDH-06 at LA Sumika. As far as I see, you have to contact LA Sumika if you have a question about this pre-order.

6. about the price for the japanese, i don't understand at all, is it 840 Yens shipping + 8800 yens (+taxe 5%) for the head + make up ? i can order with my paper from the volks news ? i am VS member !

7. Well, if you want to order this head, you can order it by mail or at Sumika.
      For 1 head, you have to pay 9,240 + 840 (or you have to go to Sumika to receive the head).
      For 2 heads, you have to pay 9,240 + 9,240 + 840 (or you have to go to Sumika to receive the heads).
      You cannot get Volks points by this order.

8. the only DDs released in this event will be Aoi and Yukino, right?

9. "Yukino 2nd Ver." and "Aoi 2nd Ver." will be released at this event. They are not limited items.
      They have new body (DD base body III) and new makeup.

New DD Head "DDH-06 (no makeup)" will be sold, too. This is not a limited head.
      If you want to get DDH-06 with a makeup, you can get it through the pre-order of Volks News (Volks membership service). Then the makeup is one in the first pic. (Not 2nd pic)