1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dollfie Dream head mold list (help is welcome)

Feb 22, 2008

1. Oh wow these scans were actually amazing!!! I though I was into Excellen but now after seeing these scans I have a thing for Ratwuni !! uh oh!!
      Big thanks for these scans!!!

haha you just noticed that? hehehe :lol:;)

2. Wonderful :fangirl: Thank you very much for scanning these pictures!!
      OMG, Excellen is just amazing...:nosebleed

3. No problem :3

I'm just hoping that my friend will be getting more issues with DD featured in them~
      I remember when the Yuki and Mikuru were featured in previous issues.

4. well now i'm just curious, which magazine is it and how do you get it? hehehe

5. Dengeki Hobby and Hobby Japan magazines.
      Though I found that Dengeki has more of it. They're both primarily gunpla (Gundam Plastic Models) magazines, so the majority is about scale modelling rather than figures. Dollfies are featured only a lil bit, and usually only Dollfie Dreams at that. :sweat

My friend gets it at the local japanese bookseller, I tend to get the magazines through my friend in Japan (or at least, until he moves back home here in a year or so) :3

6. I see...well "gunpla" isn't really my thing... so I'll just wait for your scans patiently hehehehe

7. Ah!
      My friend just told me that he'll have the magazine within this week, so I'll be able to get scans for you all maybe on Saturday~ ^^;

8. I love this thread thank you Aya!^ ^
      just noticed the older DD from Super Robots has a fully formed nose..
      something too weird for a DD me think...lol..
      wow! saber is truly amazing!:aheartbea
      it makes me not be able to think of a time they did a better job with one of their other girls...:sweat

9. It's really too early to tell but I'm almost sure MDD Ratwuni has the same face mold with MDD Mayu Tamano....:aheartbea
      could be wrong though....
      Excellen is definitely a new face mold with a newly added feature:"fully formed nose" :lol:,
      Saber seems more like a "re-work facemold" to me but still it's a new facemold never used also...
      some of her facial features look like a blend of previous facemolds though...:?

10. Oh thanks for the scans Aya!!! Saber is sooo nice...but... I won't be getting her fullset!! impossible!!

http://juggler.jp/dollby/i/20080405124326.jpg

Her price... is... 95000 yen.... *tragic music of doom sound playing in the background* :...(
      I wonder what her armor is made of...platinum?!?!?!
      *cries*
      I might try to get her head seperatly though... it is nice!

11. "95000 yen"????!T T
      looks like she's made from "real car parts" then,lol....

12. Hello there ;);)
      I think Mayu has a more "smiley" mouth... but can't really see with the current pics, it could just be the faceup that gives Ratwuni a more serious face?
      Excellen does have a different nose but I'm not really sure if she has nostrils?
      Saber's facemold kinda looks like Kiriha but with smaller eyes... something like that? hehee
      Your analysis is pretty interesting!!

13. haahaha!^ ^
      her nostrils are not that graphic/deep but I think there are nostrils,no?!:lol:
      Yes that's the reason I can't really tell about Mayu cause of how happy Mayu and how serious Ratwuni is...but i once had seen a blank MDD mayu and she looked a lot like ratwuni(can't find that picture:doh)
      well we'd have to wait and see..
      I'm so sorry for Saber...:|
      I was hoping you'd be getting her and I'd get to see more of her...well her head is definitely a "jewel"..it has some sweet features that could work with many outfits so I hope you'll get that!:)

14. 95k....hahaha :...(

Oh well, it was a fleeting dream to begin with~
      Glad the scans were of some use for you :3

15. OMG!!! I just noticed something I can't believe I never noticed until now!!!
      As I was checking my DD Shino's head I just recieved, I saw a BIG # 20 engraved in her neck hole!!! This instantly rang a little bell inside my head :lol: I then proceeded to decapitate all my other DDs to check if they also had numbers engraved on them, AND THEY DO! (except it's a lot more discreet than on my Shino hehehe)!! :dance Volks is actually numbering all their head molds like this and I totally missed this!! :o And so, Volks is numbering DD heads and Mini DD heads together too!

Here is my new head mold list in progress!
      (I didn't check the ones I marked in ( ) because I don't own the heads, but it's easy to see they are the same mold)

#8 : DD Cheryl, DD Femi
      #11 : DD Manaka Komaki
      #15 : MDD Mayu Tamano
      #16 : DD Estel Freesia, (DD Feena Fam Earthlight, DD Erika Sendo)
      #17 : MDD Konomi Yuzuhara
      #20 : DD Shino
      #21 : MDD Mirai, (MDD Candy)

(#22 must be DD Kiriha Kuze and #23 DD Saber, and #24/25 Excellen/Ratwuni.... !!)

MDD Mirai's engraving is actually not in her neckhole under the head like all my other heads, but is on the headcap hidden inside the head, along the rim.
      There are exceptions, I looked everywhere on DD Candy, Yumi and Kyoko's head and didn't find any number engraved O_o ... mystery...!! maybe back then they didn't number these molds... or someone got lazy and forgot to do it!! :o hehe

So... I now have a big favor to ask those who have DDs I don't have! :abow: Could you please please check what number is your DD head and reply to this post, so I can update the DD head mold list with this info! Thank you!!!
      I'm dying of curiousity now to find out which head is what number!! :XD:

[ I noticed something also, in most heads it's also engraved this : 造形村. It translates to "modelling village"... and pronounced... ZOUKEIMURA!! ]

16. If you want to make a list of Mini Dollfie Dreams, you'll have to compile it in the Mini section and then have links back and forth between that one and the Dollfie Dream list here. Minis are OT for this subforum I'm afraid. :sweat

17. Mmmmm actually MDD heads also fit on a DD body, they are the same size, wear same size of eyes and wigs. I'm just making a list of all the heads available for DDs. Are they still off topic here?

18. What a ginormous discovery! It will be cool to see what others can find on their doll's heads. My HDD-01 only seems to have a lot of small stains on her head (time and past for a spa day:doh)
      Susan

19. New update again. My DDH-01 head doesn't have a number on it either... but my DDH-03 has #7 on it!!!! Basic head 3 is mold #7?? Whut?!?! :? hehehe.
      Also a really nice DD fan on flickr DD group starlam pointed me to a chinese forum where another DD fan 南笑虹 was also making a mold list : http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=21567&extra=page=1&page=8154
      So my list is updated again XD