1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Dolpa 14 webpage is up

Nov 25, 2005

1. GAH! He looks... familiar, somehow. A bit like Tsukasa?

I don't know how I can say that when the picture is 1cm big XD

2. o___o I'm sooo excited! Eee!!

I got Tsukasa vibes as well XD

3. I can't wait to see him! Thanks for posting! ^^

4. Let the panic begin! XD

5. Hi!

Have you read this?

The Super Dollfie best selection

You could meet various SD limited edition models from the past. You can never welcome past models except Dolls Party 14. Who can be the owner of which models is decided by lottery. Details on past models are announced on the day of and at the scene of Dolls Party 14!

This means they will have a lottery with maybe the other Tokyo boys and the rest limiteds *____*!!!!

6. I probably shouldn't jump to conclusions based on a thumbnail pic but if that is indeed the next Tokyo Boy I can't say I'm impressed. He just didn't catch my eye like Isao and Tsukasa did when I first saw them. But I guess it's not fair to judge until there are bigger pics and more info released.

7. *squints* Y'know? He kind of reminds me of intertia's Jeremie... ^^;

8. guys, he is definitely the next tokyo boy. and he's SD16.

9. I know that my chances are slim and none, but if anyone is going and does not want the new boy (HAHAHAHA, I know), please let me know. I have the other 3 Tokyo Boys and really want Number 4.

10. You can just tell!! :o Doesn't he just look "bigger" to you guys? Look at his hands! Look and his more mature-ish face! He's gotta be SD16!!! :D

Let the drooling begin...

(PS- I can't wait to see pics of his body, just to see how it's different from SD13 bodies)

11. If he has Isao lips, like a lot of the recent Volks does have had, I am definitely going to have to kill someone. >>;;

Actually, that'd probably be good. I wouldn't want him and I don't need my plans getting messed up. xD;;

From the pic, he looks a little like the School C head?

12. I can't see his face enough to tell yet, but I definately want his body. I wonder if we'll be able to put SD13 heads onto SD16s without much wierdness...

13. I think he looks really promising! Volks it pretty cruel to tease us this way. ; )

14. Oooh!
      He's so grown-up looking!! His proportions are definitely more manly.
      He looks adorable!

Good luck to all you boy-doll-o-philes!!!

Raven

15. Booth of Charity: A charity sale is held! The proceed from this sale is donated to voluntary organization Make-A-Wish of Japan.

Oh gosh, Volks is so sweet!!

With just a little bit of evil for releasing that teeny tiny photo!!

Sarah

16. Good thing I can't buy anybody until Dec 31 lol. Hopefully I don't like TB4! But, if I do, I can get him somehow I know (good thing the others I want aren't limited!). I hope beyond all hopes that he isn't much more expensive than a SD13 limited though x_X;

PS. The tiny image is evil!

17. why the pretty ones always has to be limiteds!?!?!?! :cry
      the pic is very tiny but I can see that the new tokyo boy is HOT *________*

P.S. agreed >.<....tiny image is very evil! o\>.</o

18. Man he looks like he's going to be a really handsome one too *_* If anyone is lucky enough to go to this Dolpa, please report back!