1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Volks FCS Optional ears for big dolls?!

Jul 3, 2006

1. Saw this in the News Section. I hope they will have a few choices of ear types. It would be cool to have a big boy or girl with dragon ears! Or wing ears...

http://blog.volksusa.com/

2. Darn - I LOVE that Volks sunlight elf - DARN DARN DARN!!!!

3. It'd be fun if they made optional ears for every head. Mm, white Syo with dragon ears :D

4. I'm sooo dreaming of it since I've seen the pics !!!! Argggg this teaser just kills !!! Why can't I be in the US ??? Why I don't I live in USA or Japan !!! Well, I must be doomed !:sweat

5. Aw~ SD with elf/dragon ears, more to add on to my wishlist. I'm glad that Volks releases these beauties as FCS and not as limited.

6. Wouldn't that be cool? :daisy I'd love for them to have bat/dragon/fin ears so I could make an SD sized mermaid. :chibi

7. Oh yes a Volks' elf ! Finally !!! (never lose faith ! ^_^)

8. Which heads are those, anyway? -swoons- I'm so excited!

9. They both look like new heads to me~

10. Yes they seems pretty new heads for me too... Can't wait !!!!

11. This is so beyond exciting. I absolutely must order an FCS from the LA store now. I need a Volks tan elf! Oooh I could totally do a good Koga now because he's kinda tan and doesn't really have odd facial markings.... Perfect cosplay and so pretty. *brain overloads*

12. I'll say it. I want an F-16 with those ears.

13. I'm confused though... cause Volks USA doesn't offer tan dolls.. and yet the boy looks tanned to me?? Maybe they'll start offering them? *crosses fingers*

14. He definitely looks tan to me, that's what I'm hoping too!

15. Heck!
      I sawed off my Syo's ears and put RML elf ears on!

Theoretically one could put MSD FCS elf ears on any full-size doll.... with mods...

heheh! I was wondering when Volks would get it together and make SD sized Elves!!!

But I want GIRLS!!

Raven

16. You can order it with a girl body<3

17. ...tan f17 with dragon ears would likely make me explode. lol I doubt it would happen, and my brainmeats thank Volks for sparing them that bit of pain. lol

I wonder just what heads they're going to have for those optional ears though...curiouser and curiouser!!

18. *rolls on the floor, foaming* x___< I was pondering about going to the LA Tea Party... but... @_@ AUGH! So beautiful.

19. Dangit, now I wonder if they make non-poofy fox ears...

20. O_O *excitement* I'm going to buy an FCS this fall from Sato, I hope hope hope they release them FCS like the MSD F-13......

*want...*