1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Mini Super Dollfie discussion Part 2

May 19, 2014

1. Awww he is really sweet. I have F -22 has well. He has long elf ears. I need to take new pics of him. I've had him for 5 years now.

2. I have a F-13 currently on layaway in the marketplace who is also in need of ears. But I was looking for a doll to be a manga inspired "Chobits" OC, and was planning to make her special Chobits ears anyway...so she was the perfect choice for that character. Especially since I completely adore my recent F-07 acquisition, Lady Marmalade. I just love the sweet Volks faces and I'm hopelessly hooked on Volks now! LadyDeath, your F-22 is utterly adorable and he'd be so cute in cat ears...they'd look perfect on him!

3. Thankyou PoeticSoul. I'm hooked on Volks too now, their resin is soo much smoother than my other dolls. I'd never thought about making him ears, what are you going to make them out of? I have that Fimo/Mr Sculptey stuff might work.

4. I plan to use sculpy for her Chobit ears and imbed magnets to attach them. I did this once before in a doll I later wound up selling, but they worked great and the new owner was very pleased with them as well.:)

5. Hey fellow MSD fans, I notice there are no sunlight MSD option parts (hands, tabi feet) up on the Volks International site, just white and pureskin normal, but I seem to remember them being available on VolksUSA before it went down for maintainance? Does anyone know if they are usually available for separate purchase? Or maybe they're only available at VolksUSA and not the international site for some reason :s something related to LA FCS having sunlight skin, perhaps.

@Yurikun Hope you share some photos of your boy, the long elf ears are so cute and not many people seem to get them in comparison to the cat ears or other ones!

6. I will take some pics of him with his elf ears soon. I've just been busy with other things but I'll get some time soon. ^^

7. Awwww...what a cutie she is! I love the sweet innocense of the Volks faces, and your girl is absolutely adorable.:)

8. Thank you so much PoeticSoul! I feel the same way about the Volks faces)) I tried a short wig on my girl and I love her even more with short hair:D
      [​IMG]trying a short wig by Anastasia G., on Flickr

9. That wig gives her a ton of personality! Now she's not only cute, she looks like she's capable of a bit of mischief as well. Better keep an eye on that one!:lol: It's truly amazing how much difference a wig can make.

10. [​IMG]

I am assuming my girl would go in this thread? At least I always categorized dolls of 35cm+ more in the MSD range x'D

Anyway, this is Chihiro, the Volks Ian I co-own with @Khell - I figured it might be interesting for people to see her as she does not pop up very often!

11. Poetic Soul - I found bjd's early 2012 and only discovered volks dolls mid 2015 and I so agree with you I so love the innocence of their faces and bodies, I am such a sucker for cute little girly looks

Ludens - A cute girl :)

roterwolkenvogel - Yes I haven't seen many of your girl

Ludens - I love your girl and her cute hoodie, great pic with the flowers

I am new to this thread and I currently have 2 Volks MSDs and a floating head, Mihmi, F33 and floating Mako
      Here is Madeline (Mihmi)
      [​IMG]

#293 Pooklet, Mar 6, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    12. Thank you very much Pooklet! Your girl is very cute too. Love her dress)

I changed Kiera`s wig again and I think I`ll keep this one.

[​IMG]cute girl by Anastasia G., on Flickr

13. Thanks Ludens I made a white skirt to go under the dress and a pinafore but not sure about them yet. I love Kiera's look, it is a very cute photo and the props are great :) just the right size

14. This entire page is a true feast for the eyes with all these amazing Volks girls! Each one is so cute with so much character. I love them all!

revien, your Ian is so gorgeous with that eye/wig/faceup combination.:D She's stunning!

15. @revien I am super in love with your Ian - her face-up is just gorgeous!

16. @PoeticSoul & @Roterwolkenvogel Thank you both!

I have to admit, Roterwolkenvogel, I'd be completely unmotivated to take photos of Meir if it wasnt for seeing your cute photos of your own Ian. I love how they both give such completely different feelings and atmosphere.

I wanted to ask if you keep yours on her default body? I've been considering switching her to a chibi or reg unoa body the last couple weeks.

17. @revien tbh I have been thinking the same think, esp. since I already switched out her hands to Unoa ones but on the other hand, part of her charme to me is that utterly horrifying and unposeable default body of hers so I am not sure what to do!

18. @Roterwolkenvogel You're a stronger person than me if you find any charm left in her body, haha. I think I lost my patience for it around the same time that I realized it cant hold a sitting pose without heavily leaning against something.