1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

VOLKS NEW KIT EXHIBTION -January-

Dec 11, 2005

1. They are some new kits being release in January...
      Great news...

"January 2006"

New Kit Exhibition 2006

Place: VOLKS Showroom and Website
      Date: January 1 to 9, 2005 From 10:00am to 4:30pm"

2. How cryptic! Volks is such a tease!

3. Ummm I hate to be a downer, but I think those are like model kits ^^;; It's possible there are DD items, but I'm not so sure.

If you look at the information on the AE below it in January it specifically says "VOLKS Showroom, Tenshi-no-Sumika, Tenshi-no-Sato and Website"

vs. the new kits which say:

"VOLKS Showroom and Website"

When I first saw it, I thought OMG new kits! More MSD and maybe Yos! until I looked at the wording a few times and realized it was probably model kits.

Sorry.

4. Ah, I kinda wondered. It's been awhile since they made new models, and I'm sure that'll make some people really happy!

5. Maybe the are mini sd kits!!!

6. Erm...What are 'model kits'? *feels dumb*

7. model kits, in this instance, are resin kits with lots of little parts that you sand, and glue together, to make a statue.

look at this page:
      http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/a-brand/index_a-brand.aspx

^_^ They're often anime statues, or famous characters.

Before Volks made Super Dollfie, they made these garage kits all the time (term used because you often put them together in your garage so there's no paint and resin dust problems).

8. Ah, okay. Thanks!

9. *drools* In a very round a bout way, I got into thse dolls through resin kits. Do you think they'd ship those to America if you ordered them? (Not that I don't have like 30 kits waiting to be worked on...)

10. well, the japanese site does ship internationally, doesn't it?