1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Rainy Day Fair - 6/25/2005

Jun 19, 2005

1. That 119 wig is really nice, too.

Thanks.

Ann in CT

2. Hehhe, that's on my hubby's birthday. ^.^

3. Yay for Cancer babies! Mine is the day before. :)

4. Well I hadn't seen them, so thanks for posting :grin:

5. Kyotenshi wigs! :o

I'd been tempted by some I saw on auctions but at 15,000 yen and up it was too much. This is great! Thanks for the info!

6. Hey fellow June babies! I'm celebrating mine on the 29th! :D Here's hoping all our dolly wishes come true!

Hugs, Juli DC :daisy

7. I really want that 120D for my Heath! But I can never order through Volks - it just won't go through. Very frustrating. :|

8. So when can these be ordered... if at all??? I like the 120D too.. and having just received some volks wigs - I really like the quality. But its too costly on Yahoo.. with buying fees etc.

9. Volks says:

WG-120D
      Style : Short shaggy cut, Wet wig
      To Fit : DD
      Price : 3,990yen

Does anyone know if the DD wigs fits SD13? :?

10. I was wondering that myself.. but they show it on a SD.. and while I was browsing Yahoo tonight.. there are DD wigs and in the description it says - fit small head SD boys.

So as I want one for Michele I think I am pretty safe as he has a small head. And Ryung has a small head too.. so i guess she would be ok with DD wigs as well.

11. DD wigs do fit some small head SD13s. I saw a note about it in one of the Volks stores recently. It mentioned Anais and Madoka specifically, I'm not sure who else. At another store I saw a Heath modeling a DD wig but it didn't look very good on him. I don't know if that was because the wig was tight or they just didn't put it on well.

12. UPDATE with vague descriptions..... :roll:

La Personal Collection New Products
      25.June.2005 Sales Start

Tail-coat dress set
      One-piece dress set
      Mini-skirt set
      Kimono style dress set
      White robe style dress set

13. The Rainy Day Fair is going on RIGHT NOW.

I was able to get the MSD pink raincoat outfit. I tried to go back and get another (a friend wanted me to see if I could get it for her while she is out of town), but it said sold out. It may have just said that because it's an LE item and Volks doesn't like it when a person buys more than one of each item when it's LE.

I just went back while I was logged out of my Volks account, and there are still "a little bit left over" on the pink MSD outfit. I don't know about the other ones.

Good luck to those participating in the Rainy Day Fair!

14. Everything is showing sold out at this moment, logged in or not. Le sigh.

I will be hunting one in the future on ebay. :crushed

15. http://www.volks.co.jp/en/goods/index_goods.aspx?sbct=53&page=1&parts=20

They have some of the Yo-SD cat outfits up right now.... They seem to be adding things every couple of minutes at the moment (they also have a really snazzy MSD suit on roughly page 11- my kingdom for an MSD or SDC boy to wear it!)

edit : Whoo! My first time ordering directly from Volks' website.... Wow, their shipping prices really are scary :shudder Looking forward to the outfit though! (hopefully my boy will like it...)

16. Dress for SDC

[​IMG]

But who is the girl?

17. Ah thought they were being sneaky. :wink: