1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD Magical Michael's seal symbol...thingy o.O;;

Sep 10, 2006

1. In some pictures ive seen of Magical Michael, and on a video they showed at the NY tea party...he had somesort of magic symbol to represent him. Like the symbols they use in Full Metal Alchemist, which the correct term for is ecaping me....And if i remember correctly, it may have had little flames on it?...

Anyway, does anybody know where i can find a picture of magical michael's little magic seal thingy? I want to use it for an icon, but all my searches have turned up a fat lot of nuthin x_x;

i found this on Usagi665's site http://www.bunnysneezes.net/superdollfie/volks/images/michael/030906.jpg

but thats not it x_x If im remebering right, Michael's own personal one was more complex..hrm..

2. anyone?? >_<

3. can u give me the link fo this video im prety curious:sweat

4. I dont have it. It was shown at the NY tea party. It was actually kinda boring. It just showed their differant dolls and had a graphic of their name pop up. The camera just filmed the dolls on a stand turning kinda and then the name graphic, then it faded out to the next doll. It was all set to music and thats really all there was to it. Not much to see, really. It was just a really really short little introduction video...

5. Like an alchemical array or map? Hmm. Maybe the original dolpa display of him had it? Like when the dolls pop up on Y!J right after the dolpa, and some sellers post pics of the original doll display? I think I know (vaguely) what you're talking about, but I can't remember exactly what it looked like or where I saw it...

6. I found this

[​IMG]

I don't know if it helps you(i don't have a large picture, this ones comes from the volks website)

7. Honestly, it could have been anything. I would look into alchemical arrays or Kabbalistic symbols - both garner a lot of attention in Japanese design because of their otherworld mysticism and are littered all throughout the anime and manga world simply because they look cool. I imagine it was probably a stock design along the same lines or pulled from a public source on the subjects, so if you look around, you'll probably find something similar. Since Magical Michael seems to use the star of David for his one magical attack that we have seen, they might have used the Kabbalah for his other symbols as well.

8. Yeah, i think the one behind him in the picture that ezzora put up might be it. Its a bit more "embellished" than the one i found..so maybe that IS it after all..I wonder if there might be a differant "version" of it for him...Like with differant colors, or with the fire that i seem to remember. I wish i could see that little volks video again and just pull it from that >w<

9. double post >w<

10. I have one bigger, but he is still standing before it :sweat
      it seems there is a symbol inside the star

[​IMG]

11. Woot! Sabriell, you posted that up right as i was needing a closeup XD Awesome

Here's a REALLY really rough messy copy i just made in PSP and paint. Do you guys think it look fairly accurate? e_O

[​IMG]

12. ^ OH NICE~!!! Yeah it looks perfect ^_^

Sabriell

13. its a great symbol ^__^ Do you plan to tattoo it on Kodona?That would be really cool on his back

14. XDDD that would be HELLA cool, but tattoos really arent his thing...iunno..i like to draw on him when i get bored and wash it off later (yay for human shaped canvases! ^0^) maybe next time i use him as a sketchbook i'll try it and take a few pictures~

15. acciental double post pwease dewete this wone ^^

16. Well I'm a witch irl and I'm offended XD jk lol I love that symbol XD its the star of david or solomon's shield or the seal of Solomon...... O_O all that other stuff around is made up squiglies. Each point represents an element.... and I'm rambling XD sorry this isn't a magick forum lol ^^ hot doll XD

17. the circular part looks like a super stylized rendition of the traditional zodiac, without the symbols, to me. just my .02

18. It looks pretty close, but there's something in the middle of the star there that he's blocking :/
      Can't tell what it is, just that there's something there ^^''

19. *squints at the picture* o.o so there is~~ you're right...well damn >_> now thats gunna bug me until i find out what it is x_x