1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD Owner Cards

Apr 20, 2006

1. Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had ever gotten the SD owners registration cards they were supposed to get by registering for the SD owners list? I never got one. Granted, it's only been since December/January, but I was just wondering.

Thanks!

2. I sighed up along time ago and nothing! I hope it comes eventually!

~Alyson

3. i just signed Elijah Belle up... i hope she's in the database, cuz I wanna go to the TEA!!

a card would be neat...

4. I think you have to make a purchase at VolksUsa before they send a card. I've been signed up for a few months too and no card :\

5. Humm, if you are a Volks club member, you can go to the tea party in NY?
      I though you had to subscribe to a doll mag...
      Hopefully, I'll be able to order a few things from Volks soon, and hopefully my card will be with my order:)
      *Jen

6. I think you have to be a subscriber, and that Volks club members will get priority access if it's limited attendance.

7. Hmm, I need to sign Violet up for that database. Sadly, she's only a Volks HEAD >.> Though I would claim her with the Volks DD body.

8. I would assume the card for making a purchase is separate from the owner's card. Since the owner's card has a $10 fee annually.

I've been signed up and made a purchase and haven't gotten a card for either. I emailed them (again) about it.

9. I'm apparently too stupid to find where to register u.u Someone toss me a link?

10. Yeah, the purchasing card is free. All it's used for is keeping track of what you buy at Volks. Which reminds me, I have to find mine since I'll be visiting Volks, USA this Sunday! :)

11. cheshiretiffy: It's kind of blending in with the other stuff on the volks page right now.

Pink banner near the top. Link here.

12. Ah, thank you.

13. I filled out that form twice and never saw Michiko in the database thing. And no card. D: Oh wellz.

14. I signed up when they had the beta owners list. My doll is on there, but I didn't receive my membership card until I made a purchase at the volks store.

The owners club with card at that time was free for the first year then if I remember correctly it costs $10 per year to renew membership.

15. My Calypso is in the data-base, but I never got my card.

16. I also tried to register, on the 2nd period. I even sent a picture and I can never find my girl. :(
      *jen

17. Well, I registered Vi. We'll see what happens.

18. I registered the first time around. Both of my Volks girls are in the database, but I've never gotten a membership card. I did get a Volks card when I visited the store back in November, but I think that's a different thing, like someone said earlier - it's just to keep track of your purchases.

19. Ditto. I emailed them about it and this is what I was told:

20. Thanks Marilyn!