1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD Owners Tokyo Cruise, July 19th

May 15, 2008

1. I'm waiting for the information to appear on the website, but here's what I have so far:

This is a lottery event open to Volks members only. It will run 12,000 yen for one person, 17,000 yen for 2 people. I received the entry form via mail along with a color flyer showing pictures of the special limited release in the Shadow of the Captain series:

[​IMG]
      Reisner the Scarface!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      He's SD17 & will be 155,400 yen and come with the pirate outfit seen here.

Also, there will be a white, SD13 version of the pirate's outfit, 'Flare of the Midnight Sun'
      [​IMG]
      This will cost 15,000 yen.

Finally, a special blind eye for Cecil the Scarface:
      [​IMG]
      for 5,000 yen. It will only be available to those who purchase a Reisner the Scarface (thanks to ria_ria for the translation!)

Please excuse the quality of pictures, as I took them with my phone & don't have a scanner handy. I'll try to get better quality later. I'm still working on translating, but if anyone gets theirs & has better translating skills, please feel free to add to this thread!