1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks SD13 Heath vs Madoka - same sculpt?

Jul 26, 2005

1. is it just me or does Heath look like a male Madoka? :? i was looking at some unpainted heads,and it just struck me how the madoka head reminded me of Heath..... anyone else see it or am i going mad?

2. They are rather similar. They have the same sort of longer face with narrower/smaller eyes, with more "European" features. Heath and Madoka look like they could be siblings, I think. :daisy However, they do not have the same head mold, if that's what you're wondering.

3. You aren't the only one who thinks that - they look like brother and sister to me.

4. Heath is probably a modified Madoka head... with smaller eyes, more defined Jaw, bigger lips and a bigger nose :D I love how they look together:D
      [​IMG]

This pic really emphasizes the similiarities I feel.
      [​IMG]

5. avvelenatto *whose website I dont have the addy to has a madoka boy and her heath repaint next to each other, you can see how different they are.
      Though they do have a simmilarly STYLED sculpt.

6. They DEFINITELY look like brother and sister, possibly twins. It would be kinda creepy if someone had both and decided to make them a couple.... I mean... it would be like an unnatural union or something... :oops:

God knows how their children would turn out! :o

7. ^-^;;;

well they do look related...but twins? >.<

8. Well.... maybe just siblings or very close cousins :oops: .... I think fraternal twins can look very similar but not identicle, right? I dunno. *_*

9. Oh yes, I've always thought so. Every time I see a Madoka, I think its a Heath for a split second, and vice versa. I am planning on eventually making Madoka into a boy, and when that happens, she will certainly look like Heath's long lost brother.

10. They obviously look awfully similar :) But i think with the right faceup, they don't look too much like siblings but more like a couple that has seen so much of each other they sorta look alike :)

I personally love Steph's madoka and heath, at first they seem as if they could only be siblings but after a while woah... you want them to get together :) such sweethearts

11. I think they resemble each other as brother and sister too. *sighs* would love to own Madoka to go with my Heath.

And as for the auction, that was weird. They put Madoka's head on Heath's body. And I don't think the head looks right on that neck . . . it looks kinda off to me. But did enjoy looking at the pictures. Looks like he/she is pretty popular too from the way the bidding is going.

Wishlist:

Madoka
      Bermann

Like but undecided:
      Lishe
      Custom House LE Jun
      maybe a Kun

:oops: Ohh yes lunarwhirlwind do you have a direct link to Avvelenato's website to see Heath and Madoka? AND lilevildolly . . . thanks for sharing your two pictures of Heath and Madoka . . . they are wonderful - I love them!!!

12. Site: http://dolls.oheya.to/

13. yea but it's some one off model. X_x why would volks do that? but it's nice.

14. Oh, they definitley look related to me. This is why I could never picture them paired as lovers (it would totally creep me out)! xD

I'm so glad Volks made a "male version of Madoka" for those of us who prefer Madoka as a boy. Heath was like the answer to my prayers! :D

15. This is such an old thread^_^ but I'm like how my Heath & Madoka look together, and they've both changed quite a bit since that pic.

I don't think they look like siblings anymore, do they?
      [​IMG]

16. They definitely do not! :daisy

What a beautiful, dark, perfect couple . . .

17. I think Heath and Madoka look wonderful together. Their head scale works well. Here's some pictures I took when I first got my Heath at a meetup with my friend Nancy's Madoka. Tried to show different face angles to compare.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]