1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks USA Website Now Open

Nov 29, 2005

1. Volks just made an announcement of their new US website on their international site.

http://www.volksusa.com/index.html

So far they only have the items listed to buy, no pictures. Maybe Bailey can give us a bit more insight on what to look forward to. ;) <3

(So exciting to see the dolls in US $ now!)

2. Hmm, interesting that they don't list any of the clothing, wigs and tools for either SDs or 1/6. T_T I suppose they will expand the website with pics and the other stuff eventually.

3. I hope they have pictures soon. althought... I wonder if I'll ever get one... Love Magical Mikael though

4. Yeah, I'm hoping for pics soon. I really like the simple layout though, I'm not too into the complicated (read: Domuya) websites ^_^;; I just wanna see nice big doll pics! XD

5. I think it's really neat how they have some of the limiteds that they offered at the LA Opening still for sale in the new US Website. It gives those that weren't able to go have a chance at buying a Toppi, Magical Michael, Kohya, etc.

6. OH MY they ship to CANADA~! By UPS and it's not that horrible! Although customs would be >_<

7. im trying to do the puppy-eye trick to convinve my parents that I want only for christmas a sweet dream rengemaru ;_;
      I want one so bad :cry:
      yaaaayyy!...finally US dollar style! ^0^

8. ... XD; amusingly, my friend Amyhead is in charge of the website;;;;;

9. Thats kinda a neat website. clean and crisp. THey are even using a yahoo storefront and shopping cart!

semirans

10. oo cool! i like how simple it is.

11. I like the simplicity too, their other site is so busy x_x This one loads reallyreally fast too <3

12. I'd like to see pictures also. Still, this is good in that we don't need to pay crazy EMS shipping rates.

13. I wonder if we'll still be able to order from the Japanese website(And have it shipped from Japan)? Unless my math is horribly wrong, it'd cost me about 80 bucks more to order a SD13 standard boy from the US site than from the JP site. >_> And I'm assuming a lousy exchange rate and the fee Volks charges you besides the actual item cost to be a big amount. >_>;;;

Mind you, it's not so bad if you don't live in California. XP

It's just kind of annoying when it's cheaper to have something shipped from overseas, by the most expensive method possible, than to have it shipped from inside the country(Using IMO the worst possible method outside of drop-kicking it from place to place). >_>;;;

Plus I trust EMS to get my dolls to me in a reasonable time frame and in one piece. I don't trust UPS to get a brick made out of solid iron anywhere within an even remotely reasonable amount of time. I have yet to ever have a good experience with UPS, and I've used it a third as much as I've used EMS. >_>;;; UPS is nothing but things taking forever even within the same state and things arriving broken. *shiver* I would never, EVER have a doll sent to me that way, nor send it to anyone else. *shudder*

I wonder when they'll put up clothes/eyes/wigs/dollfie optional heads? *amused because Neo EB Go guys don't come with heads, yet you currently can't buy one for them*

14. magical michael....oh so tempting....glad im poor right now so i can't buy him, lol

15. lol, could be worse, they could use DHL!!!

16. I'm sure eventually they will have clothes, shoes, etc. Well, at least they had it all written up there before they announced it publicly. :/

17. I'm wondering that about the Japanese site too, hopefully if they do restrict us to the US site they'll at least have all the products on there by then :\

18. Or FedEx, for that matter. It was their best option, considering. Using UPS they can track and insure packages, see who signed for it and so on.

One time I sent a few Blythes with FedEx and 3 months later they showed up on my doorstep with no warning. Boy was that buyer mad! It all worked out in the end, of course.

19. I m suprised some limited are still for sale...are they really in stock or just an error....(*o*) Pity they just ship to USA...

20. THANK GOD they aren't using DHL! :barf