1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. I brought my new girl Maia (Yosd Kanon) to say hi! I absolutely adore her slightly open mouthed lips. She's a hybrid girl with SQlab body so she can strike some good pose too. If I'm not wrong until now Volks Yosd body is still single jointed, right? I wish someday they would make a double jointed body.
      Fortunately, all the wigs that did not fit my Yosd Lin earlier appeared to fit very well on Kanon. So now Maia gets all the good wigs all to herself haha.

[​IMG]

2. @Amitie Your Maia is utterly adorable!

3. It's been awhile since I've shared any Yuuya spam, so here you all go! :)

[​IMG]

4. @Starlightdreamer, thank you! He's the first boy doll I've ever owned and he's my first VOLKS YoSD! :D

His eyes are from Denver Doll Emporium. :)

5. @spindlewood That's cool! I just got the tracking number for my first boy doll and he's a Volks YoSD too-a Kuuta! I can't wait until he gets here!

6. Kuuta was ,my first YoSd many years ago-here he is with his sister Tinatsu.

[​IMG]Kuuta and Tinatsu default by Rosanne, on Flickr

7. @sweetiemom oh they are so adorable! I just love this sculpt-it looks so innocent and cheerful to me! Thanks for sharing yours, they are precious!

8. While you are waiting for your Kuuta, here's a picture of mine:
      [​IMG]Ordinary by spih_2, on Flickr

9. @spih Oh my gosh he is so cute, thank you for sharing him! I love his Snoopy too. I can't wait for my boy!

10. Kuuta is so adorable. :fangirl: I think I've fallen a little bit in love with every one that I've met in person. He's got such a wide-eyed charm. I hope @Starlightdreamer will post plenty of photos when your boy arrives. :3

My only Yo-SDs are the Tokyo Boys sculpts.... But I was just reminiscing recently about Nava's trip to Japan with me, which was almost about 1 year ago. It's getting to be cherry-blossom season again right now, so I thought I'd bring out a little greeting from Nava at the Volks Osaka showroom!

[​IMG]

I have a feeling that Nava's sakura-season adventures will serve as springtime greeting-cards for years to come. :whee: Absolutely everything in Japan is sakura-themed at just this time of year. (Pink Sakura McFizz at McDonald's, anyone...?)

11. @Starlightdreamer that's so awesome! Congratulations! :D Please be sure to spam photos of him. ;)

Also... I may or may not have another YoSD joining me soon. :eusa_sile

Loving the all these YoSDs, everyone! Keep it coming~ ❤️

12. @JennyNemesis I will happily post pictures of my little guy when he arrives, he's left Osaka so I'm hoping he'll be home soon! I love your Nava, that picture of him is adorable and its amazing he went to Japan with you-going to Japan is on my bucket list!

@spindlewood I will certainly post pictures of him, it will be my first box opening thread! I can't wait until he and his sister are home. I hope you do have a YoSD coming, they are just so cute!

13. So a certain dolly has been paid for and now we're waiting for the shipping notice :whee::aheartbea

14. My first but not my last tiny Volks doll. They are too adorable to have only one :D
      [​IMG]Untitled by Nadine, on Flickr

15. Here is my only volks mini girl Hinaichigo, haven't play with her for a while and a really want a faceup for her : P
      [​IMG]

16. @Verena what a cutie! YoSDs are so very addicting! :whee:

@F15alice your Hinaichigo is so cute! :)

My mystery boy is on his way home~ :dance

17. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hi folks! I haven't owned yosd sized dolls before but I just got this cutie in the mail yesterday and she is SO stinkin' cute!!! :XD: I'm looking forward to participating on here more in the future.

(She is a Yosd Suzuna)

18. Hello everyone! Well, here he is! My newest addition, Jirou. :D

[​IMG]

He's a VOLKS YoSD Piccolo, 1st Generation. :celebrate:aheartbea

@molly381 Congrats on your new girl. She's so precious! :love

#440 spindlewood, Mar 27, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2017