1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. Hello everyone! I got a Hinaichigo off Y!J back early this year and she's spent most of the last 6 months in her box because I just could not get over how big her eyes actually were in person. I finally took her out and redid her style. She finally feels like she has her own style. I finally got around to taking a few photos of her.

[​IMG]

#461 AlmySidaKay, Sep 23, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    2. Hey guys! I just got my Kanon, Bisschen yesterday!!!
      She is my first doll from Volks, and who brings me back to bjd world.
      [​IMG]
      https://i.imgur.com/nWblBEU.jpg

#462 caged11, Oct 4, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2017
    3. @caged11 Her mouse ears are just too adorable! Congrats on her arrival.

4. congratulationnns <3 she looks so lovely... she is in my wishlist too but too bad i didn't get her

5. Hi there,

I'm new to this thread. I just got myself an early christmas gift and ordered a Volks Pinoko from Mandarake. Since she is a YoMidi I wonder if she can still wear a 6/7 wig or if she needs a 7/8. Any advice would be appreciated. :)

6. Congrats on your incoming Pinoko @Winnie99 !
      I'm not sure what size she'd take, but others here could probably tell you. I know @CathyM has a YoMidi (different sculpt though).

Aaaand now I'm waiting on a Volks Kanon...

7. My Midi heads are in the middle sizewise. I used the SDC/YoSD wigs for them (6-7 inches).

I can't wait for you to get your Kanon.

8. Just got my first YoSD the other day, a YoTenshi Nono who I think will be named Aiko :D
      [​IMG]nono by thebodyvolcanic, on Flickr
      Here she is in her fullset, but I tried my Unoa fur wig on her and I really like how it looks so she'll be keeping that for a while now.

9. Aiko is so cute! I love Nono :)

My Kanon arrived :D her name is Rowan. I ordered some new eyes for her and I haven't settled on a permanent wig yet.

Here she is with her big sister Reese (@CathyM 's Renee)

[​IMG]

10. Cute Kanon! She looks so shy in that picture.

I love the Nono sculpt, she's the face that attracted me to BJD's in the first place and was one of the first BJDs I brought home. I was thrilled when they finally made her in Yo size.
      Here's my Nono, Brandi (with Cathy's Hinata, Ducky....Cathy's dolls do get around, eh?) at the last Dollpa. Brandi is a tad darker than most Nonos :D
      [​IMG]
      Brandi Ducky Dollpa
      by clochette62, on Flickr

11. Yeahhhhh...my dolls do get around, lol.

Here are a few of my Volks minis and littles:

[​IMG]
      Ducky (Hinata) Vali (Little Lorina) Reese (Renee) Koko (Rinon) MiChan (F21) Ren (Tsugumi)

12. @eleniel thanks so much! I love Nono too, I really want a big one now... I've eyed up the Winter Smile SDGr version for a long time. Maybe someday c'x
      Your Kanon is so darling aw!

@clochette your Nono is beautiful and unique :D I like her look.

@CathyM your group is adorable omg! I want to take a group picture like that now... would belong more in the mini threads though because I have a lot more minis at this point haha.

Here's another of Aiko :whee:
      [​IMG]nono4 by thebodyvolcanic, on Flickr

13. Aww, they look so cute together. :D

My Pinoko arrived home today. She is so cute. And since I get some extra money for Christmas I ordered a Kanon too :dance. She is already in customs. Hopefully she will be here by the end of the week. Then I will take pics of them.

14. Wow! So many cuties! All of them so cute! I want to see Pinoko, :)

My boys sky ( kuuta ) , light (onlydoll ) and shiro ( shiro tachibana )[​IMG]

#475 Coco loh, Nov 28, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2017
    15. Hello, all! :) I used to collect YoSDs in 2010 and recently I have been getting the itch to get back into them. I was wondering if anyone happens to know what eye sizes fit well in Elena, Kanata, and Kanon? Those are the three I am most interested in at the moment.

16. Here's my sweet Pinoko...I love her so much!

[​IMG]Pinoko and her kitty Komame by Rosanne, on Flickr

17. My Kanon wears 14mm eyes