1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. Congratulations! She's very cute.

2. This tiny onesie came in the mail a few days ago and I can't help but share a nap time photo. I have so many photos I want to make now. Volks really needs to make a sleepy version of tiny Megu.

[​IMG]

3. So cute!!
      Volks did release a YoSD sleepy Nana years ago. Not technically a Megu but it’d be the same sculpt and would be easy to restyle as Megu.

4. Old picture of my SWD Nana.
      [​IMG]

5. @snowman she is so cute! I love sleepy four sisters.

6. Hi~ sorry to drop in so unexpectedly (or repeat a question) but I saw on Volks' Instagram account they posted teaser photos of a yo version of Dai and Mako, has anyone heard any information on the two? They looked really cute but I haven't see any other updates.

7. @MacaronTea That onesie is just too cute on Megu!

@snowman Your Nana is so pretty~

I agree, Yo Dai and Mako are adorable! :aheartbea

There are more photos and info in Volks News 77, which is now available online (in Japanese): ボークスニュース Vol.77 WEB版
      It looks like they're limiteds for Hometown Dolpa Kyoto 15.

And @nakitaninja has posted info on the Hometown Dolpa on their awesome site, The Angel's Gate / Tenshi-no-Mon: https://tenshinomon.com/2018/02/23/hometown-dolpa-kyoto-15/

Hope that helps~

#527 RiverR, Mar 9, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    8. @RiverR Thank you so much for the information !

9. @eleniel @snowman The sleeping Nana is just adorable! I remember years ago I was like “what is the deal with these sleeping dolls?”, and now here I am wanting one. Never say never I say and it still holds true.

@RiverR Thank you! I’m sort of wanting one for my boy now too. Will have to figure out something as there is not a makers tag and the seller doesn’t remember.

10. @MacaronTea If Volks rereleases the sleepy 4 sister yo I'll be doomed.
      I'm already pretty doomed since they made a mini version -_-

11. @eleniel I am wondering if any Yo's will come up in the 'best selection' vote. Bontenmaru would be my number one mini man for sure.

12. @MacaronTea Bontenmaru is such a snarky little thing! I had one for awhile and he's so funny. :)

13. Okay, who is ordering one of the new Yos in the event today? I ordered a Mako, she'll be here in June :D

14. I ordered a Midi Kira, so I couldn't get one of the Yos. I'd have gotten a Dai if I'd had enough :)

15. @clochette I picked up a Mako too, I just couldn’t resist her little face.

@CathyM Thats such a tough choice! I wish I could have picked up a Kira for myself too. I look forward to seeing your photos of her on the midi thread.

16. Looks like Yo Mako was a hit -- she's showing as sold out now on the Volks USA site! I thought Midi SwDr Nana would be the big seller the first day. So glad I logged in just after 11 yesterday morning, and got both Mako and Dai; besides their having double-joint elbows, their adorable faces sparked my Yo interest again :chibi:chibi

Whoa, Mako's back in stock again! :aeyepop:

#536 beamlette, Apr 2, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    17. I'm waiting on a little Mako! I waited until almost the last minute before I caved.

18. @beamlette I was amazed to see Volks restock Mako! These releases always feel like there is a set number, but I’m glad more folks can adopt her. I can’t wait for her arrival.

@bajib Congrats on managing to snag Mako!

19. #539 shiroiku, Apr 29, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2018
    20. @shiroiku, thank you for posting your lovely photos of your Yo Dai! Now I'm more excited than ever about ordering him through Volks USA -- mine should be here sometime in June :dance

Hiroki's kimono is quite nice, too. :3nodding: