1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. After about 5,476 wig changes (including some seriously "not as pictured" disappointments), I think Kiyo has finally settled on a wig. Here she is with our other newcomer, Danika (Mika).
      [​IMG]
      Kiyo and Danika
      by clochette62, on Flickr

2. Volks Yosd are so addictive! I just ordered Elena from mandarake! She be my 5th Volks yo! Will show her once she arrive! :)

[​IMG]
      My current volks kids

#622 Coco loh, Oct 31, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2018
    3. My elena arrive today! Her name is Nia!
      [​IMG]

4. I love your girls! They’re pastel dreams

5. Thank you! :)

6. Very adorable!

7. Thank you! :)

8. I hope it's okay if I pop in to share a recent picture of my Kun, Aubrey!

[​IMG]

9. She’s adorable!

10. So Cute! :)

11. I am back from my Tokyo trip and came home with kanon and papi! I be eating grass for the next few months but its worth it!

[​IMG]

12. That's exciting! Did they have them in stock somewhere?

13. No, i got them from Mandarake and Dollyteria. :)

14. Congratulations!!

I found a second hand Lin on eBay that’s hopefully on her way soon!

15. I was so excited when I saw Dai was still for sale on Volks inc! So welcome Daisy to my crew! (I like Dai's face-up best, but wanted a girl, so...)
      [​IMG]

16. This is Nephele, my 4 sisters on a Yo Midi boy body (lol). I made her a dress for the ball tonight. I hope to switch her to a girl body, or just mod the one she's on.

[​IMG]

17. @ame_hime She's adorable! I really do love the sisters sculpt in Yo form. And I wouldn't worry too much about the body... in this size it hardly makes a difference :sweat Our trio technically has one girl, one boy, and one tenshi body and they just sort of rotate depending on who wants the wings.

18. Volks new yosd for doll party 41, The blue bird. I am very curious to see his face in better quality!