Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. Heyy guys! I was the person who was asking about yosds 2 months back and I'm back with an update ~ I got my Una! I (tentatively) named her Candy and she's a pink-haired girl :D [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Congratulations, @Cirnoe! She's definitely a pink-hair girl, and I like the style of her wig; so cute! <3

3. She's very pretty!

4. Aww @Cirnoe your little girl is absolutely adorable! I love her to bits!

Here is my Aubrey dressed a bit like one of her (and my) favorite characters!

[​IMG]

5. @Cirnoe, Candy is precious! I love that wig. Congratulations!

@malvinas, Aubrey is so cute! Her outfit and hoodie are perfect.

6. My kids are jealous of Aubrey's hoodie...did you make it?

7. @Cirnoe your candy look soo adorable and cute and tasty as well

yea my kids to is jelly for the hoodie
      did u make it @malvinas?

8. @clochette and @ameratsu no I didn't I am definitely not that talented! I commissioned it probably 8 or 9 years ago and I unfortunately don't remember who from.

9. Congrats on your Una @Cirnoe!
      My twin-unas say hello to your cute girl ^w^

[​IMG]

10. OMFG they are so adorable!! I love the way u styled them AND the makeup is super lovely!!! Twins are really the best :D

11. Twin Unas are adorable!!

I haven't seen many other Blue Birds around, so I figured I should share. :) I'm not good at handling really small dolls so please forgive the inadequate wig styling. :sweat

[​IMG]

12. @St. James I think he is the first one I have seen an owner photo of! He looks adorable!

13. @malvinas He's disgustingly cute. I think I am beginning to understand Yo shenanigans. :whee:

[​IMG]

14. @St. James, you just had to wait for the right Yo for you ;)

They're great travel dolls, too. BTW, did you reposition his eyes, or is that the way they came from Volks?

He's just. So. Darn. Cute. :chibi

15. @beamlette It's true! I should have figured that they'd get me eventually. I swapped his eyes out for some resin ones that were closer to the color I want.
      He will definitely be traveling with me to the LA Dolpa in his own mini doll bag since technically he's my SD16 girl's doll. :XD:

16. I have mine, but haven't had a chance to take pics. He will also be coming to Dollpa.

17. I have a quick question about blue bird. Does anyone who owns him could tell me if his arms are double jointed?

18. Yes, they are double-jointed. :)

19. Oh ok thank you for the reply St. James. I’ve been thinking about getting a new Yo soonish and I was considering him. I think I will probably make mine a girl.