1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. Heyy guys! I was the person who was asking about yosds 2 months back and I'm back with an update ~ I got my Una! I (tentatively) named her Candy and she's a pink-haired girl :D [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Congratulations, @Cirnoe! She's definitely a pink-hair girl, and I like the style of her wig; so cute! <3

3. She's very pretty!

4. Aww @Cirnoe your little girl is absolutely adorable! I love her to bits!

Here is my Aubrey dressed a bit like one of her (and my) favorite characters!

[​IMG]

5. @Cirnoe, Candy is precious! I love that wig. Congratulations!

@malvinas, Aubrey is so cute! Her outfit and hoodie are perfect.

6. My kids are jealous of Aubrey's hoodie...did you make it?

7. @Cirnoe your candy look soo adorable and cute and tasty as well

yea my kids to is jelly for the hoodie
      did u make it @malvinas?

8. @clochette and @ameratsu no I didn't I am definitely not that talented! I commissioned it probably 8 or 9 years ago and I unfortunately don't remember who from.

9. Congrats on your Una @Cirnoe!
      My twin-unas say hello to your cute girl ^w^

[​IMG]

10. OMFG they are so adorable!! I love the way u styled them AND the makeup is super lovely!!! Twins are really the best :D

11. Twin Unas are adorable!!

I haven't seen many other Blue Birds around, so I figured I should share. :) I'm not good at handling really small dolls so please forgive the inadequate wig styling. :sweat

[​IMG]

12. @St. James I think he is the first one I have seen an owner photo of! He looks adorable!

13. @malvinas He's disgustingly cute. I think I am beginning to understand Yo shenanigans. :whee:

[​IMG]

14. @St. James, you just had to wait for the right Yo for you ;)

They're great travel dolls, too. BTW, did you reposition his eyes, or is that the way they came from Volks?

He's just. So. Darn. Cute. :chibi

15. @beamlette It's true! I should have figured that they'd get me eventually. I swapped his eyes out for some resin ones that were closer to the color I want.
      He will definitely be traveling with me to the LA Dolpa in his own mini doll bag since technically he's my SD16 girl's doll. :XD:

16. I have mine, but haven't had a chance to take pics. He will also be coming to Dollpa.

17. I have a quick question about blue bird. Does anyone who owns him could tell me if his arms are double jointed?

18. Yes, they are double-jointed. :)

19. Oh ok thank you for the reply St. James. I’ve been thinking about getting a new Yo soonish and I was considering him. I think I will probably make mine a girl.