1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. Heyy guys! I was the person who was asking about yosds 2 months back and I'm back with an update ~ I got my Una! I (tentatively) named her Candy and she's a pink-haired girl :D [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Congratulations, @Cirnoe! She's definitely a pink-hair girl, and I like the style of her wig; so cute! <3

3. She's very pretty!

4. Aww @Cirnoe your little girl is absolutely adorable! I love her to bits!

Here is my Aubrey dressed a bit like one of her (and my) favorite characters!

[​IMG]

5. @Cirnoe, Candy is precious! I love that wig. Congratulations!

@malvinas, Aubrey is so cute! Her outfit and hoodie are perfect.

6. My kids are jealous of Aubrey's hoodie...did you make it?

7. @Cirnoe your candy look soo adorable and cute and tasty as well

yea my kids to is jelly for the hoodie
      did u make it @malvinas?

8. @clochette and @ameratsu no I didn't I am definitely not that talented! I commissioned it probably 8 or 9 years ago and I unfortunately don't remember who from.

9. Congrats on your Una @Cirnoe!
      My twin-unas say hello to your cute girl ^w^

[​IMG]

10. OMFG they are so adorable!! I love the way u styled them AND the makeup is super lovely!!! Twins are really the best :D

11. Twin Unas are adorable!!

I haven't seen many other Blue Birds around, so I figured I should share. :) I'm not good at handling really small dolls so please forgive the inadequate wig styling. :sweat

[​IMG]

12. @St. James I think he is the first one I have seen an owner photo of! He looks adorable!

13. @malvinas He's disgustingly cute. I think I am beginning to understand Yo shenanigans. :whee:

[​IMG]

14. @St. James, you just had to wait for the right Yo for you ;)

They're great travel dolls, too. BTW, did you reposition his eyes, or is that the way they came from Volks?

He's just. So. Darn. Cute. :chibi

15. @beamlette It's true! I should have figured that they'd get me eventually. I swapped his eyes out for some resin ones that were closer to the color I want.
      He will definitely be traveling with me to the LA Dolpa in his own mini doll bag since technically he's my SD16 girl's doll. :XD:

16. I have mine, but haven't had a chance to take pics. He will also be coming to Dollpa.

17. I have a quick question about blue bird. Does anyone who owns him could tell me if his arms are double jointed?

18. Yes, they are double-jointed. :)

19. Oh ok thank you for the reply St. James. I’ve been thinking about getting a new Yo soonish and I was considering him. I think I will probably make mine a girl.