1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. Since he's my first and only You, I have no idea what they are like. Do all of them have locks in their shoulder joints? Or is that a new thing too?

@Yurikun Seems like a lot of owners are styling Blue Bird as a girl.

2. Konomi has been on my wishlist for years, so I'm happy to greet one at home finally!

[​IMG]

3. @St. James The locking shoulders were introduced in October 2010 with Tsugumi and Konomi. I think every release since then has had them. Dai & Mako just introduced the double-jointed elbows in March last year though.

Congrats everyone on your new Yos! :aheartbea

4. I made my girl a small display case! It's to bright in my house, I'm trying to find ways to display my bjd's without subjecting them to too much light.
      [​IMG]20190816_085916

5. Sorry to post twice in a row, but I'm changing Klara's look and wanted to share the WIP!

[​IMG]

6. @elfy016, her little dress is adorable! Love the spiral lacing.

7. [​IMG]

my sweet girl.><

8. Thank you!
      Her dress is beautiful!