1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. It's great to see a Rick in person! I got an email from VolksUSA that says it'll be later this month because of delays shipping from Japan, so I have a little longer to wait. Still, it's only been just over a month, so I can't complain.

Adorable Megu! Looks like she's in the holiday spirit!

Edit: I got my shipping notice today! Yay!

#801 clochette, Nov 4, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    2. Hi Everyone! My proxy received my first yo sd, she is a Cool Kyoto edition Megu :love
      I am impatiently waiting for her. Also comes with his friend Komame and I bought some japanese attires to spoil her. :dance
      [​IMG]YoSD Megu by ccsakura85, en Flickr

3. I’m waiting on a yo sd Dai to get here. He will hopefully be here tomorrow. I’m planning on making him a girl though.

4. Is there a way to buy YoSD size dolls directly from Volks in the US? Their volksusa site only has SD and MSD sizes.

5. They are only released as limited dolls - sometimes (rarely) they come up in stock but usually you have to enter a lottery to win the chance to buy them during online events (including the 'after-event' events).
      Leftover lottery YoSD models are easier to buy off the Volks international website and even that isn't very common. Rick and Isao are available right now on their international site, along with YoMidi Devilman and Satan.
      商品一覧

6. Congratulations on your first YoSD! Megu is a great one to start with :D

Yurikun, good luck with your Dai, I haven't seen many of those posted here.

7. Just wanted to pop in to say that I'm bringing home my 3rd Yo. My little Rinon and Kira will be joined by Kanon in a few weeks, hopefully. I'm also really enjoying seeing everyone's Rick and Lulu. I feel temptation tugging at my heart strings now that owner pics are coming in.

8. I have a new arrival! I must say, this is one of the nicest fullset outfits I've ever received. The colors are beautiful, and the fabric has a sparkly sheen to it. They even included a pair of chones for her! Well, at least now one of my kiddos has them, we tend to be nekkid-hiney land here in the Troop ;)

We haven't decided on a name yet, I'm thinking maybe Charlotte or Emma.
      [​IMG]
      Volks YoSD Lulu
      by clochette62, on Flickr

#808 clochette, Dec 1, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    9. @clochette Your Emma is adorable! <3

I've switched the default wig of my YoSD Rick and he looks so soft and gentle now, yet I'm not sure if this is really the look I'm going for with his character :XD:
      [​IMG]

10. Very cute Ayanami, he looks great with that new wig!

11. I love the beautiful komono and how cute Megu looks wearing it

12. She's lovely, what a beautiful kimono! Is that the one that came with her?

13. Thank you! No, the original outfit it's a red yukata. I buyed this one from a small handmade japanese store, めえめえ堂
      I hope to buy from her again when she restock new yo sd coords

14. She's very cute!!

15. Recently starting to get into Yo-SDs and all of your lovely photos are giving into that craving even more!! :kitty1

16. Yes, we are all a bunch of enablers for certain. Here's another temptation ;)

[​IMG]
      Rebel
      by clochette62, on Flickr

Rebel has not gotten much screen time since she arrived, so she got to help me test out a new photo light.

#818 clochette, Jan 19, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    17. hi! I won Yosd Mai and Mel from the Volks USA lottery. I really excited for my new cuties but i won't see them until March.:D

18. Congrats!!! (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ Please share them with us as soon as you receive them!

Yo-SD are so cute and you can take them with you wherever you go, so it's so easy to get attached to them!

#820 5akuraD1va, Jan 23, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 23, 2021