1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. That dress is too cute, I wish I could purchase separately! So glad she arrived home safe <3

2. Welcome Zoey!!! She is super cute!

Yesterday my boy arrived!!!

[​IMG]IMG_20210301_175401098_mh1614637907969 by ccsakura85, en Flickr

His previous owner changed his default eyes and face up, but I think that these lime eyes looks great on him. I am not sure about the make up... I think I will send him to an artist to improve it.

I love how he and Megu seems to match perfectly!

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50994834252_4a46977648_c.jpg IMG_20210301_191055147_mh1614637373524 by ccsakura85, en Flickr

#842 5akuraD1va, Mar 2, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2021
    3. They do, what a great pair! Congratulations on your new arrival.

4. my favorite YOSD is Megu.

5. Thank you!!!:dance I am over the moon with these two.

She is my fav too, I really need her in other sizes:eusa_pray

6. My first Volks doll arrived yesterday! Charlotte is a YoTenshi Yuki and she could not be any more precious. She has some new wigs and shoes on the way- so excited to spoil her rotten! :aangel:

[​IMG]

7. Congratulations! Charlotte is so pretty :D

8. Very pretty girl! Yuki was my second Yo here at the Troop, they are awesome.

9. They really are, oh my gosh. The face sculpt and default faceup are insanely precious. I clicked thru your Flickr in your signature- All your Yos are super cute!

10. Zoey's sisters finally arrived, so we did a quick group shot. They're so cute!
      [​IMG]
      Mallory, Newport, &amp; Zoey
      by clochette62, on Flickr
      On the left is Mai, with Mei in the center and Nico on the right.

11. I love looking at everyone's Volks little ones!

I recently got a YOSD Rinon, her name is Thea <3
      [​IMG]

12. Very pretty girl with her big blue eyes.

13. So many cuties in this thread! I used to have a YoSD Yuki many years ago but had to sell her for financial reasons.

But now I’ve got a new cutie coming home! I just won a Rengemaru and plan on making him into a lil lady. I’m very excited!

14. Can’t wait to see Rengemaru!! Such a classic Volks look <3

I really am sad I missed Mai...while I search for one, can anyone post some spam of her for me? :D

15. Oooh, I would also love to see some Mai! She has such a sweet face.
      @Vakarian I’m a sucker for a classic Volks sculpt :whee:

My Rengemaru finally arrived! I switched her eyes and wig, but her new faceup will have to wait for another day. Oh how I’ve missed this tiny size!

Olive says hi! (and please ignore my junky crafting station lol)
      [​IMG]

16. Sweet Rengemaru girl, Aiko-chan!

She's on the left in the picture I posted above, but here she is by herself:
      [​IMG]
      Mallory
      by clochette62, on Flickr

17. I just won an auction on YJ. I hope my yotenshi Yuki will arrive soon! Can’t wait to have another yosd girl! (Yeah, she will technically be my new “girl” lol)

Here is my one and only yosd girl, Kimi. She’s a Megohime.
      [​IMG]

18. Congratulations! My Yuki is a girl too, she was my first Tenshi and my second Yo overall. Isn't Megohime the most cheerful-looking sculpt?

19. I just went back to the hobby and have repurchased and purchased some of these cuties. Here is the one I sold and missed most. I am happy to have her back!

[​IMG]

20. I hope there will be more Mai pictures around. I just won her at Y!JP and I cannot wait to receive her! I am also thinking of getting the other two to complete the trio. Hopefully soon!