1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks YoSD and YoTenshi Discussion part 7

Jan 3, 2015

1. The little Luna and Lieselotte look so cute next to their big sisters! I only wish Charlotte had gotten a little YoSD sister too! I am sure these two little ones will be very popular. Especially since Lieselotte is in WS. White skin Yos seem to be in such demand. I caved for the little L'oiseau Bleau a while back too :sweat He was just too cute to pass up~

However, I just finished painting a way less popular YoSD~ I repainted my Volks YoSD Jun Tachibana months back, and I finally took some nice pictures of her <3 @clochette & @beamlette - Tabitha waves to your cute Kennedy and Quinn! @shinkei Your cute Yo Isao is giving me bad ideas to adopt a little boyfriend for my YoSD Jun hehehe. Your boy's faceup really brings out the best in his mold!

[​IMG]

2. @Dybbuk, I love her little checkered eyepatch! She's extremely cute.

3. @Dybbuk, Tabitha is so cute -- I like that you gave her teeth! :kitty2

4. That little Liselotte is killing me, and those fancy little outfits they have are precious. :love

And I am delighted to see that the Yo-SD body has been updated to be more poseable, it looks fantastic!

5. @snowgray & @beamlette : Thank you both so much! I am very happy with how she turned out. Especially since she came home randomly, I wasn't sure what to do with her. :sweat

I am happy to see more YoSD releases <3 I felt like their releases were a lot more frequent years ago, but now not as much. Still waiting for a little Sunglight/Tan YoSD. C'mon Volks!

6. I'd like to see a tan Yo, too -- if and when it happens, I hope it won't be one of the signs of the Apocalypse! :sweat:XD:

7. Oh, she's adorable and her faceup is wonderful! So cute!

Another sign will be when they put Yos on the Full Choice System menu....

8. Little Lieselotte is so cute

9. After being tempted by this thread for ages, I have ordered my very first Yo – Lieselotte!
      I'm glad Volks JP had her on preorder and not clickwar. The website actually worked better this morning than it does most days.
      Now the agonising wait...

10. YAY!!!! Congrats! :)

I will be ordering Lieselotte on the 2nd, when the new MDD body is available too so I can add them together XD I can't wait to see her in person! Now to decide about Luna…

My partner's Tanpopo was just repainted and came home so I must add her here, I love seeing older yosd/dolls get “updated” <3

#971 Vakarian, Aug 25, 2023
      Last edited: Aug 26, 2023
    11. My Lieselotte is here!
      She's a lot cuter in person than the official photos showed.
      (photo by my friend because I'm lazy.)

The new/upgrade version of the body is really nice. I really like the increased posing ability and it’s just more graceful and elegant (the arms aren’t little tubes anymore!)
      [​IMG]

12. If you don't mind me asking (been out of the loop with YoSDs for a while), could you talk more about the differences you see with the new body? :chibi

13. She's so cute :love
      Now to wait until "after winter", as Volks says, for the website preorders. At least there's owner photos to tide me over, haha

14. I haven't had much time to play around with her yet but the legs are double jointed now and have a rotating thigh joint instead of the little cutouts at the top of the previous yo-sd legs.
      The whole body sculpt is more graceful, if that makes sense - it still has the cute chub but doesn't have the blockiness the older bodies have.
      For example, the lower arms on the old body (single or double jointed variety) didn't have a lot of detail - they tapered a bit but were mostly pretty simple round tubes - the new body (double jointed elbows like the previous body version) has curve and a bit of detail in the arm parts - the arm where the wrist ball meets looks smaller than the older bodies, making the arms seem overall more delicate.

15. You and I are in the same boat! I just figure they'll be a wonderful start to 2024.

16. I had a bad day and couldn't wait for my first Yo, so I got this cute little Jun from Mandarake. She has her fullset outfit, but it seems she needs a little TLC. I'm excited for her to arrive :love

[​IMG]

17. I just got a pair of these for my Yo for an upcoming disney trip… such a good idea :)

18. @castironteapot : Congratulations! I see so many YoSD Jun's in need of TLC on the 2nd hand market. :( But glad you brought one home! Looking forward to seeing another one join the ranks. Do you have an idea in mind for her?

@eleniel : UGH! The little Lieselotte face and faceup is so cute! >w< I stayed strong to resist them, but perhaps my resolve will weaken as I see more and more of them! xD

19. @Dybbuk : Thank you! I'm thinking of making her a bit of a crow-themed outdoorsy girl. Now I just have to wait for EMS to get her out of Japan...