1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting Has Begun on Haute Doll for Doll Heart Contest

May 17, 2006

1. You can go to www.hautedoll.com and vote for your favorite costume from the Doll Heart costume contest! Votes must be cast by June 14, 2006. Good luck to all finalists.
      Karenc

2. I can't get Microsoft Outlook to work on my computer. Is there any way to send votes in via normal email? Like just listing your votes in an email to HauteDoll?

3. Do we vote for a boy a girl outfit in each catagory or just one per catagory?

4. That's from the HauteDoll voting rules. So you can only vote for one per category.

5. I simply refuse to use OE(Or any other email program, for that matter, no sense to it at all when I use gmail which has a perfectly functional web interface), so I guess I can't vote... Pity, there are a couple of designs I really like. :(

6. You don't have to use outlook. I have my computer set up to go straight to my hotmail account when I click on links like that. Go to start, control panel, internet options, programs, and then you can choose hotmail for the email. You can't set it to Gmail that way, only microsoft email services, but you don't need to use outlook that way. I assume my emails went through okay when I sent them.

7. Yeah, that won't work for me since I use Gmail ... I tried setting up Gmail to OE, but it wouldn't work.

8. That's unfortunate. Outlook can be so annoying to work with, which is why I just don't. When you click on the link it creates an email that goes to [email protected] and says DollHeartvote and then the number listed below the entry you are voting in the subject line. If people want to send in votes not using outlook I suggest trying sending them to that address with that subject line. Hopefully that will work!

9. Actually my computer is set up to load Gmail when I click links like that. I'm pretty sure it's because I have the Gmail Notifier, which you can set it to open with mailto links. Google Talk probably has the same features somewhere...

All of the designs are so good. :o

10. Are you meant to send one vote at a time through email? As, in, it opens up the outlook window and then you send the email, and then start over?
      Anyone know if dollheart itself will be using a different voting method, or is haute doll the only way to vote?

11. Gah, it took me a couple tries to set the Microsoft Outlook and I think I might have voted twice by accident. T__T;; *feels dumb*

12. I am trying to vote that way, but after it took my first 4 votes, I started getting my votes sent back to me by the mailer daemon stating that it was spam. O_o