1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WarenBJD Etsy Store

Jan 30, 2018

1. Store: WarenBJD

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses.
      :)

* What did you order?
      Black hoodie + loose pants SET - BJD doll sd msd mnf minifee yosd 1/3 1/4 1/6 size denim pockets clothes clothing boy male jeans dark outfit $36.98USD (price+shipping)
      I requested a custom size for a Island Doll Florian and sent measurements which matched the ones provided by the company (Island Doll) as well as my own measurements. I requested that the seller let me know if she needed any other measurements.
      * When did you order?
      10/25/2017
      * How was the communication?
      Non existent prior to shipping.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, paypal or credit card. Also accepts Etsy giftcards.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      12/18/2017 (7.5 weeks) Website states ready to ship in 4-6 weeks
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      The pants were not made to the measurements I sent her.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      1/12/18 I contacted the seller to let her know that while the hoodie fit, the pants were not fitting right. I provided pictures and identified that the waist was too large and the length was too short.
      1/15/18 The seller contacted me back stating that the doll needed to wear boxer brief under the pants, stated that custom order are more difficult, and offered a free t-shirt or tank top if I paid shipping for the free item.
      1/15/18 I told the seller that I did not want a free item, I requested the seller remake the pants or allow me to return the set for a full refund. I proceeded to give measurements of the sewn pants along with pictures of these measures showing that there was a 7cm increase at the waist and 3cm decreased on the length.
      1/17/18 The seller offered to allow me to return the items at my expense for a full refund
      1/17/18 I checked with USPS and the cost to ship the items back was $48USD and I told the seller I no longer wanted to return the items since it would cost more to ship them then the entire transaction.
      1/20/18 The seller offered me a free t-shirt or tank and offered to pay the shipping.
      1/22/18 I declined the free items offer.
      1/28/18 The seller told me that she mixed up my order with another order and sent me a regular 70cm pant. She refunded me $15USD for the pants.
      1/30/18 I thanked the seller and told her if the other buyer was in the USA I would gladly swap addresses with them in order to get the right pants.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      No

[​IMG]IMG_20180115_154640_004 by Jennifer Campbell, on Flickr

[​IMG]20180115_194357 by Jennifer Campbell, on Flickr

[​IMG]20180115_154036 by Jennifer Campbell, on Flickr

[​IMG]20180115_194437 by Jennifer Campbell, on Flickr