1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Was putting a contact number in my dollfie's torso and found this.

Jan 26, 2008

1. I found the number/letters '3o1o711' written in pencil in my MNF Dreaming Shiwoo Vampire Elf's torso.

I bought him off Ebay around the end of December '07 if that helps.....

Does anyone have a clue what this might be?

:sweat

2. I think I might know.. o.o I found similar letters in my Rail's (nanuri07) head when I got him, and in my Rune's (CP moon) body. I think it might be a processing number. Not sure though.

3. Oh,okay ^.^

4. Yeah, the Bobobie Apollo head I bought had a number written inside in pencil, too... I assumed it was the production number.

5. Someone asked about the penciled letters and numbers on Luts Q&A once upon a time... They were told that they were production lot or resin batch numbers.

6. Ohh. Thankies BrightFires & Sparrow

^.^

7. Yeah, Luts tends to write inside their doll's parts. I noticed when I received my Miyu, that carved into the resin was "Miyu", and on my friend's '07 Nanuri event head they wrote "4" in the eye socket and the head cap.

8. I found writing in a Delf Moon's head cap once as well... It would be useful if they could use that number to try and match a batch, but I doubt it would ever work.