1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WaWa Doll Feedback (2008)

May 13, 2008

1. I can't find any feedback thread for WaWa Doll, so I'm making one (though I have no idea if WaWa Doll is an actual company or just one person. Feel free to move this thread if it's not a company).

What did you order? Three SD13 Boy outfits, one SD10 Girl dress. At four different times.

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? You pay with PayPal, so yes, very easy and reasonable.

How was communication? I PM:ed (here on DoA) about one of the orders and got an answer right away, so very good.

Was the discription of the product accurate? Absolutely, though the outfits are even prettier in person! :love

How is the quality of the product? Wonderful! Very well stitched and durable enough, though WaWa Doll sends a note along telling you to be careful with the clothes. The only thing I've noticed is that the tiny pearls on the white outfit I bought first have a habit of falling off, but WaWa Doll sent along extra pearls with it so it's not really a problem.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? 2~3 weeks, just like it says on their site.

How was the packaging? Carton envelope. Works well enough for clothes, I've had no damage.

How is your overall satisfaction? I'm blown away by the overall quality, beauty and price (such a reasonable price :aheartbea) of WaWa Doll's clothes! I wish they had a way for you to view order progress, but it's a minor flaw, in my opinion.

Would you order from them again? I would and I will! My goal is to own all of those SD13 boy outfits still available!

:)

2. What did you order? 2 x SD13 Boys outfits and Pattern Book

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Very easy. I paid with cc paypal and there were no fees.

How was communication? They replied to all my questions and queries in a short amount of time (usually 24 hours). They also email me tell me about the delay of making the outfits due to lack of materials (because of the China earthquake)

Was the discription of the product accurate? Yep. The outfits were also amazing beautiful. I also got the note about being careful with the outfits.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? The pattern book and outfits was sent at a different time. I got the book within 7 days from the time I paid (it was sent via regular airmail, i think).
      As for the outfits (sent via ems) from time of payment to time I received it in Australia is about 2 and a half weeks. However I receive it in 3 weeks because there was a mistake on the address label. My street number start with a '3' but the number written on it looks like a '7'.

How was the packaging?
      For the pattern book; just in a normal brown envelope.
      For the outfits; in a big box with newspaper cushions. The box was pretty banged up when i receive it but I guess it doesn't really matter since it were clothes only.

How is your overall satisfaction? A very happy customer! I'm pretty happy with the outfits and time it took to reach me dispite the address mistake. Excellant quality and price is very affordable for the type of outfits plus I got free shipping. What more do I want?

Would you order from them again? Yes I will but I have to tell them to write their number '3' more properly so it can safely reach me next time.

3. What did you order? 3 SD kimonos

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Very easy, pay with paypal no fees

How was communication? not much, but they do reply when i have something to ask, also got a notice when my kimonos was ships

Was the discription of the product accurate? Very!!!! and man i love it!

How long was shipping time: two-Three week awaiting, one week to get here

How was the packaging? decent, it kimonos in plasters big of it own, with newpaper for protection

How is your overall satisfaction? Hai!

Would you order from them again? Of course!