1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

weight of luts kid delf?

Feb 17, 2008

1. I'm currently waiting for my luts kid delf girl aru and was wondering how much she would weigh.i love carrying babies and would love if the doll will weigh quite abit though not too much!

thx

2. I'm not sure if this is at the right forum, but I own a Kid Delf Hodoo, and he's way, WAY lighter than a baby. I'm sure there's a thread here somewhere that specifies the weight of certain dolls, maybe do a search?

But in any case, I think my Hodoo barely weighs two pounds.

3. Hmm...Considering idonthave a trustworthy scale to plop my kids on, i'll make a guess. They are deffinatly NOTHING like holding a baby. in weight or movement or proportions ora nything. Deffinatly less than two pounds, and i'd venture to guess they're eithe rjust about or a little less than one pound. I'd say the best way to put it, though, is that they're the perfect weight. You'll probably be surprised the first time you pick her up, because she wont feel hollow, or overly fragile, or too heavy, or too light.They've got enough weight to them that you're most likely not about to blow them over when they're standing (unless its an odd position. Keep an eye on her anyway! trust me on that ^^; ) And shes got little enough weight that it'll probably be quite a while before your arm gets tired of carrying her =]

And congrats on your girl, arus are lovely little ones ^^ arulove<3

4. *plonks cheriri on scales* she's 22.2 ounces, so thats like...one and a half punds or something?

she's old style but id imagine the new ones are about the same

5. I would love to see pictures of Kid Delf Aru if anyone has them. I am in the process of ordering her.
      Thanks!

6. Oliveoil - Here is the Aru database. You can find databases by going to the VJD Database section of the Gallery and checking the sticky thread called The Database Database - it has links to the databases ordered by company. The Delf databases are listed under Cerebus Project.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1237688

Carolyn

7. Yeah, I have a new Kid Delf girl (A cherry) and she's WAAY lighter than a baby. My Delf El is closer to a baby's weight. XD My arm gets tired if I lug him around for too long. But my Amelia's almost scary light in comparison.

8. I'm positive it doesn't weigh as much. xD I've held a Minifee Elf Shiwoo before, it wasn't that heavy, it was relatively light [ I don't own a Kid Delf, but I have a DOD which is MSD sized..soo.]

9. My Aru girl was lighter than I thought she would be. =D
      At first I thought she would be monstrously heavy because I've heard all those stories about people nearly having their arms capsized from carrying them around all the time but she was waaaay more lightweight than I expected. ^^; And LUTS / CP dolls are suppose to be on the lighter end concerning the weight scale so, yeah, she's pretty light. (in my opinion xD )

@Oliveoil: You can find an extra Aru pictures in the picture request section. There's 2 threads on the first page with some Arus. ^^

10. thanks everyone for your help!!I'm really new to BJDs since this will be my first eva BJD.I'm glad that she'll be lighter than a baby(i'm kinda in charge of a kiddy nursery so i've gotta carry them when washing hands)because my hands get tired easily and my height is only 145cm.-_-(dun freak out yet!I'm only 13!)So,thx everyone!