1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

WeLoveDolls

Oct 6, 2006

1. Just got my Tinatsu today from Debra. Thanks so much. Debra is an excellent seller. :)

2. Thank you! I am having so much fun with this doll line!:)

3. I just got home from a trip to Lake Geneva...and Deb was sooooo awesome to chat dolls with!!!! Bought my first Pullip and a pair of pants for my upcoming Shall...good prices, friendly services....all around an awesome shop and wonderful seller!!!! I am definately going to buy from her in the future!!!

P.S. Hey Deb, wanna see pics of my Pullip? '-)

4. I just wanted to chime in with what a wonderful and thoughtful seller Debra and Welovedolls is. I got my Yos through her and she was always so friendly, answered all my questions incredibly quickly and got my dolls out super fast.

I definitely hope to buy from her again, and would highly recommend her!
      :cake:

5. Debra is the sweetest women EVER!! I totally love doing buisness with her!! 3 Dolls already from her!! hehe and Honestly it will not be my last time shopping with her. Highly Recommended!!! :D

6. I received my Volks Remi super fast. So glad to have her. They were easy to communicate to and gave a quick answer to an emailed question I sent.