1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are some tinies that are in scale to slim minis?

Jun 18, 2010

1. (Wasn't quite sure where to post this...)

I have been trying to find some tiny-sized dolls that look good with a slim mini such as Narae or Unoa, like tinies that would work as children.

Unoa Chibis work well as an older child because they're still in-scale with the slim minis. Pukipukis, however, don't really work because they are the size of an infant next to a slim mini when most people have them the age as a toddler or older.

Pictures/Comparisons would be helpful, too.

Thank you!

2. Dollmore Narsha? Any Yo size, like Littlefee and probably the upcoming BID and KID dolls at Iplehouse will look very good an realistic... and Pukifees look good too.

3. i agree with Ingiebee about the pukifee's. they look like toddlers... narsha is near perfect for the younger sibling. I cant really think of any others on the thinner side that fit the description. Maybe the DIM sweets?

4. Thanks for the suggestions! I checked them out, and I found that Dollmore Narsha and Yo-SD have a 7" head... wouldn't that look too big compared to a slim mini, if she is supposed to be younger? One of the main things that makes a doll look in-scale with another is the head and eye sizes.

I'm trying to look up pictures and from what I can tell pukifees look like cute young ones, as well as littlefees and lati yellows (though the latter tends to have rather large heads). I can't wait to see the KID & BID dolls, though! Thanks again :)

ETA: I just looked at the DIM tinies, too, and they are a great size, except their eyes are 14mm! Anything over 12mm would look much too big, I think, next to a slim mini who wears 10-12mm.

5. I would suggest Cherishdoll dolls. I think it's the Faith line?
      They're 21cm tall. Imho yo-size feels too chubby for slim dolls.

6. Ooo, Cherishdoll Faith Lani seems to be a nice size for an older child. A lot of the other molds have very anime/less realistic faces though. But I do like Lani! Thank you for that suggestion :)

7. Your welcome :D I hope she works out! I plan to bring one home to be kids to my incoming Feeple chicline, but they seem to have the same head size! xDD;;

8. The Minoruworld Juniors may work, depending on the slim mini in question. I know someone posted a photo of their MW Junior with a Minifee and I thought it looked pretty good... but Minifees have larger eyes than some of the other slim minis. Or some of the slimmer Yo sized dolls, I know Bambicronies have smaller heads than Yo-SDs and are a bit slimmer as well (especially on the type 2 body) but again they have pretty big eyes which may look too huge with some slim minis.

9. My 25cm Bambicrony looks pretty good with an MSD girl--she looks like a little sister. And Sd dolls can hold her like a child--she looks 6 or 7 next to them, I'd say.

10. I wouldn't really suggest the minoruworld kids. They'd look in proportion with 7-8" msd, but for possibly not for Narae and Unoas.

Here's my Angell Studio Vera (head size 7-8") with one, for instance :
      [​IMG]

11. I'm specifically looking for tinies that look good with 43cm Naraes and Unoas. Bambicronys are cute, but their eyes are pretty big. Thank you for the suggestions!

Oh, you're right, those two girls look just adorable together, but her head/eyes would probably be too big next to a Narae/Unoa. Thank you so much for that picture! It helped a lot.