1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you saving for?

Aug 2, 2018

1. I'm currently saving for a Leila by Only Doll, or possible something second hand. What about you guys? Saving for a special doll, or maybe a cute outfit?

2. Doll Family H type three body for my Dollzone Benjamin head and a Doll Family A Duo Duo(because it's freakin' cute).

3. A suit for my massive boy.
      I don't dare try to take on that sewing endeavor with my below basic sewing skills :sweat and the one I want is mocking me and my empty wallet from the MP........

4. Right now, I'm hoarding pennies for a Cuartos Dolls Darkhorn. Need me a dragon!

5. I'm currently saving up to commission someone to make a wig and outfit so my new doll can look like Niles/Zero from Fire Emblem.

Then after that, I might save up to buy some bodies for my floating heads. I have way too many heads.

6. Loongsoul Chaos and Ringdoll Raven. Love me some smiling boys! I'm trying to shell two of my favorite characters in my roster, plus a third one as Myou Doll Alair, but he isn't a priority right now. Ahhh...I can already hear my wallet being emptied out.

7. hehehe.. i LOVE my raven. best boi

8. Too much! A class 50 body from IoS, an f60 body (if I can find one on the secondhand market), and a Luts Delf Ju Hee. ;u;

9. I’m saving up for a Luts tiny delf centaur (whenever they release them next).

10. Right now i'm saving for hybridization mod)
      I need my Dollshe Saint head fit female Domuya Flexi body and its cost a lot ^_^''

11. I am currently saving on two doll heads and a complete doll I'd like to have :)
      I think I may have found the perfect sculpts for my main-OC's and I'd like to shell a musician, I really adore

12. Saving for a Peakswood Dandy Kass. Layaway options are great but it's torture waiting lol.

13. Instead of another full doll, I’m budgeting for a better camera.
      The rest of my budget is mostly going into the 2019 travel fund! I hope to be able to go to 2 or more doll conventions and quite a few out-of-town meets to photograph dolls!
      Dolly related, I have a lot of work to do to get some dolls more completed. I want to paint and clothe them myself. If I buy anything besides supplies for their projects, it might be shoes or shoe bases. Perhaps a wig.

14. Financially, I just took a bit of a ding, but once I recover from the bill for this MacBook (yikes!) I’m saving up to buy greater snow from AS, mermaid version. The issue is I want her human legs and her mer body, and I don’t know how easily I can do that... I’m going to name her Ophelia, because I’m working on a story about Ophelia from Hamlet and it suits her.

15. well, I'm not sure I'd call it saving -- I have saved enough -- but I'm putting away funds for the Dollshe Fashion Diana I have on layaway. I know I have the pieces in my stash to make her look okay within about 48 hours, weather permitting, but that's never quite enough is it? :lol:

16. I'm trying to set aside funds to order a Luts Tiny Delf Bambi. This would be my first sculpt with an anime styled face. Also my first tiny BJD! :)

17. Now, I am saving money faceups and clothes and such. I have four heads (plus one on the way) that need faceups, and an incoming doll that needs clothes, a wig, and eyes.

18. I’m saving up for a Obitsu Hime-Ane (40cm anime girl), her outfit, and other doll’s shoes and clothing needs.

19. I’m saving up for a iplehouse fid, summerbird bjd, and poncho from Granado and if I can help it a soul doll head Lester

20. I’m currently saving for bodies for the two incoming heads I am expecting! They are both msd sized :kitty2