1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What colors do you tend to buy in doll clothing?

Jan 7, 2017

1. When my next doll (Fairyline Lucywen) comes in, I will choose whites and pastel clothing! Specifically baby blues :)

2. I really like whites and pastels too!! Right now I only have two dolls that are dressed (rest getting face ups etc) in my small collection, and they are both wearing pink clothes.

3. Pastels are my favorite colors! I also like various shades of brown/tan because of their versatility. Most of what I like are summer clothes <3

4. LOL, the theme of my dolls are their colors, one color to each doll: red, blue, yellow, white, gray, black, brown and rainbow.

5. lol my I bought a mint dress yet for my girl thats yet to come! I'm even buying her a little doll and she has a mint dress on aswell, and I got her a mint wig! I guess my favorite color is showing

6. I would like to have more black colored fashion. But I'm a bit scared to leave the clothing on, because of the possibility of stains.
      I also like brown, blue and red in my doll's fashion.

7. You can buy little undergarments to save your dolls, kind of like a scuba suit! or even make some!

8. I usually go for colors I wear most often: black, white, grey. But I'm always open to other colors if the clothing is cute :3nodding:

9. I would love to give my dolls different coloured clothes but for some reason I keep ordering things in blacks and greys.

10. Sounds like a good idea. I'll try this one. Thank you :)

11. Monochrome hehe, blacks and whites~ ^u^

12. Mostly black and white. I also love light grey, pink, light blue, browns, purple and burgundy red, but it not easy to find it in the right shade of color and for certain characters the color has to be exactly that shade of color. Even white can be a problem, because it is often mixed with other colors or gold or silver. I'm still looking for the perfect snowwhite dress for my Iplehouse EID Doria.

13. Whites, pastels and anything pale. Partly because I prefer to wear black or dark colours and want to see something different and happier; and partly because I'm scared of staining.

14. All of my dolls' clothes are usually black or blue or red but when it comes to gowns, they're white. ^_^

15. for girl dolls I love to buy pastel if I can find some at the right price , if not regular white, black , etc

for boy dolls I love dark colors , black , dark grey , dark blue :)

16. dark colors :) that's his personality

17. Depends on the character I'm shelling the doll into. I normally go with what fits personality wise.

18. Blaaaaaaack.

No, seriously, but I tend to go for muted colors (brown, beige, khaki) or black and white by default.
      I only have very few "colorful" pieces, and they are usually combined with one of the above colors :sweat
      At least black is easy to get.

19. for me, of course the character im making for the doll would have a say in the colours i pick, but for the most part im not all that interested in a lot of bright, light colours, and tend to gravitate towards neutral, earthy or muted colours :- )

20. Purple. Purple, purple, purple, more purple, a variation on a purple, some different purples, and hey, maybe some purple.

Also a lot of gray, black, and white (because they all go with purple), and emerald greens.

Oh, yeah! I nearly forgot--purple!!