1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What companies make Paper White BW Mini's

Oct 1, 2008

1. ...i know thats a strange question. I'm thinking of buy a bobobie girl in the near future, and while the body is ok, i'd really be interested in changing out her hands (if not whole body.) the only dilema is that Bobobie's BW is super white...like paper white...like no pigment at all.

So i was curious if anyone knew if any of the companies out there make anything remotely similar.

I know dollmore does...but i think their bw's are only limited right?

Can anyone help me out? Pics would be cool! Thanks in advance. Oh and if this is the wrong forum please move it.

2. Hmm... I'm not sure which other companies sell Paper white MSDs... I know Mythdoll used to... but they're totally defunct. (Besides, their hands weren't very good, I need to get a new, better sculpted pair for my Leroi)
      I really wish that Dollmore offered bw as an option, not just as limiteds.
      You could always ask them if they'd sell you a pair of msd bw hands, I hear their customer service is pretty good. Doesn't hurt to ask right?

3. you might check angell-studio, their white skin looks paper-white at least Oo;

4. thanks for the suggestions!!!

5. Well I have some white hands from dollmore (bought them as an experiment to see if they'd work on my white bluefairy dolls) and I can testify that they are PAPER white, zero pigment. And they do sell their hands in white separately, so you could get a pair just to see (or if you want my pair, let me know~~ they don't match my dolls at all. ;P)

Also, I have heard that Lati's white resin is ridiculously white, so you may want to look at their blue line bodies. I'm guessing you'd prefer a more typical MSD sized body than a slim one, though...?

6. Thanks for the helpful Info Leilei! <3

7. I'm bumping this because I am wondering if there are any more companies that offer paper white (since this thread is a few years old). Thanks!

8. I've read that Planetdoll's white is paper white, also Dollstown Paleskin is very white

9. Dollstown paleskin is quite pale, but Planetdoll white is even whiter.

10. Ah ha! Thanks kayjay and Kohakugawa! Didn't think to look there. ;)

If anyone knows of other paper white minis, please post! :thumbup

11. I have a Planetdoll and their resin is really paper white. I don't think I have seen any whiter.

12. Angelheim also has paper white resin, I think.

13. BTW-Planetdoll White and Dollmore White are a color match!!