1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What company sold these mini sandals?

Jul 9, 2007

1. http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/05/92/f0029392_0474210.jpg

Not necessarily that color - they may have been recolored by the owner.

They look similar to some Leekeworld sold, but the ones in the photo are more rectangular and have smooth insoles.

I know I saw these somewhere else once. Anyone know who sold them?

Carolyn

2. Hi Carolyn,

They look like Mattel's Teen Trends to me...the skirt in the picture is definitely Teen Trends because I have that outfit! :) Sandals didn't come with the ensemble that featured that skirt though, but these look like the same shoe size. Hope this helps! :)

Best, Juli DC :daisy

3. Those are made by a Japanese seller/small company. They have a sqare wooden sole and a fairly straight material pegged on to go over the foot - the material is typically of some bright technicolour shade.

You see them on YJ from time to time, often rather expensive.

4. Thanks! I didn't think teen trends was correct because I have some of those.

Carolyn

5. The maker is UbeeStore they make wonderful shoes and boots for Unoa and other sizes.

They have a little online shop, if you check under the Unoa section there are several models around 4000yen each pair.

I always wanted one pair of those sandals, maybe we can organize a group order? ;)

6. Yeah - I would like a pair. Maybe wait until everyone has payed for their Unoas.

Carolyn

7. Yay, Flonne, I always wondered where I could get some! :aheartbea

8. Did someone say group order?

9. <pricks ears up> er...group order would be awesome! Can anyone translate that? I'd be up for several pairs of those wonderful shoes.

10. It would be nice if we had a Japanese member who could buy all of them items we want and ship two group boxes, to one member in Europe and one in the US who could do the individual shipping.

Carolyn

11. I would be up for a group order. :) If we can find a Japanese member to place it.

TODD

12. Whoo, count me in too! XD

13. Let me ask a friend is she can help us, ok? ^^

14. OOOH! brilliant :) thanks Fionne

15. Count me in if it is possible! I also have lots of compatriots who have places recent pre-orders, someone is bound to be interested.... :D