1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Dollshe fashion 18M Mystic Body + Khan.....

Nov 10, 2017

1. 44cm of lean, languid sexiness. but, what fits them?
      My guy just arrived yesterday and already know a few things.

Dollshe David etc type shoes too big.
      FID too big.

however Glace Leau provided a link to boots that fit from ebay + eyes:
      DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 3

pants that fit fashion 28M will sort of fit the Mystic but ride low on the hips as seen in this photo of my new guy:

[​IMG]

Please add photos and links to anything that fits well. Thanks!

measurements (mine) from a real doll. they don't agree 100% with Dollshe's but those were probably taken when the prototype was made so it was a bit bigger.

Mystic fashion size doll (please correct anything you find doesn't agree with your measurements & add what I've left out)

Height = 44cm
      Shoulders (from outer arms) = 10cm
      Chest = (above nips, just under the arms) = 204mm
      Waist (just above belly button) = 16cm
      Hips = 19cm
      Inseam = 24cm
      Arm = 132mm
      Back (just above shoulderblades) = 8cm
      Foot (botton heel to end of big toe) = 63mm
      Foot Width at ball = 21mm
      Top of Shoulder to Waist Front = 11cm
      Top of Shoulder to Waist Back = 10cm

This man is built like Fred Astaire. If he stands sideways, he's a straight line (with his codpiece on) so I'm gauging the waist as just before a small swell to the hips.

Bermann Head = 13cm (head circumferences will differ depending on sculpt)

#1 petiteballerine, Nov 10, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    2. I am getting a Fashion sized Saint and I ordered clothes from NatZayShop on Etsy. In fact they are having a 50% off sale if you get $200 or more in clothing in any size they carry. What a great deal.
      I just need to figure out this guy's hair and eyes as well as find boots.

3. Wigs: 5/6 is too big. tried a few styles and companies. but...longer hair hides the extra wig cap part that lies on the neck a bit, so they'll work until you find
      an exact fit.
      Wigs I made for fashion Grant and Rey do not fit new guy. Stretchy Monique types best unless you want short hair.

[​IMG]

Waiting for boots.
      I'd like sandals for his flip-flop feet.

:chibi

#3 petiteballerine, Nov 11, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    4. My guy is basic no extra hands or feet. He's going to be the grim reaper for the fairy realm.

So are you saying that if the wig stretches I should look at 4-5 size.

#4 animemom, Nov 11, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    5. The monique 4-5 wigs I have fit on my arsene. They are a tight fit, but they work. :)

6. That's good to know. I am hoping to get him a custom made wig in time, but if he can wear wigs I already have here, bonus!

7. No luck with 4/5 wigs for me. Tried 4 of them. 3 Monique. One was made for a Sybarite so the wig cap itself was the wrong shape.
      Shirts shouldn't be a problem for anyone who sews. His shoulders are wide enough for Grant etc. and just need a narrower chest & waist. Or wear a casual shirt open.
      The more I play with New Guy, the more I like him.

:3nodding:

8. Thanks for info. I wrote the basic plot for my guy's character and first story. He's going to be a great addition.

9. Oh wow. Maybe Saint's head is slightly larger then. I guess I can't premake his wig!

10. measuring Bermann's head in the usual way for a wig, it's a touch less than 5 1/2 inches which is why the 5/6 is just a bit big and the 4/5
      doesn't stretch enough. So, when we find a wig, we need to say for which head.

There's a difference between heads of the 28M too. Just enough to make wigmakers of us all. (I can thank my Chiclines for that lesson.)

:kitty1

11. Guess we have to wait until they arrive for wig trials and making. Better safe than sorry. I have wasted so much on wigs, just plan to see about making wigs or trying at meet ups.

I am so confused. I am getting one guy on the Mystic Plus body and one on the Mystic body. I can't find anywhere measurements to see difference between the two.

#11 animemom, Nov 12, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
    12. The two bodies have the same measurements: they are identical.
      The pose plus has an additional joint at the base of the neck and one additional joint at the waist/hips.

Hope that clarifies things^_^

13. Thanks. That's a great relief. Yeah!!

14. Any time :3nodding:

15. Turns out I ordered not only in right size but two jackets and two pairs of pants, so it was predetermined I would have two brothers in my life. Isn't life grand? Broke but grand. :lol:

16. I did a tiny, uh, "fashion show" with my scant selection of items that might fit him. Here's a bunch of pictures of a naked bald Saint wearing one shoe, haha.

[​IMG]Dollshe Mystic Fashion Shoes by Glace Leau, on Flickr
      (Another pic)
      "MSD 1/4 BJD Shoes Dollfie DOD Black Nubuck leather Boots" from Dollmansion2008 on eBay (currently here).
      I like these. They're slightly long but the toe area is flatter than on most shoes so they don't look terribly clown-y. Sorry the pictures aren't as good as the rest, I realized as I went on that fullbody shots showed the proportion better.

Mimiwoo Hiking Boots - Stole these off my Soulkid. Way easier to put on than I expected. Very roomy in the toes so they look chunky.

$2 eBay sneakers - These are all over the place on eBay from a bunch of sellers, I think they're mass-produced for American Girl Dolls. They fit but are tremendously out-of-scale.

$1 "Air Freshener Boot" from Goodwill - Also technically fits, and manages to look better than the sneakers, but... quality is what you can expect from a $1 Goodwill novelty. No left/right either.

$5 eBay "Zipper PU Leather Top Coat" - I picked this up with the shoes out of curiosity. I think it's another repurposed American Girl/18 inch doll item. Fits in the sleeves and shoulders but the body and collar are huge and it hangs funny. With more styling you could probably make it work, but personally I'm afraid it's gonna stain anything it touches for more than 5 minutes.

Bonus: Here's a quick-n-dirty comparison shot with my Soulkid NL boy if you're looking for nearby size-neighbors...
      LINK

17. My Angel is here and I tried a few items on him that fit my Bishonen House guys. Shirts from TTYA, as well as Aernath and Sashapotomus on Etsy work as well as boots in the Tonner Athletic size from Marcia's Facets Boutique. I will try more stuff in time.

[​IMG]Snowy April Meet Up by Marie, on Flickr

My Angel, a Dollshe Bernard Fashion in Copper Oriental skin. I am going to discuss wigs and eyes with daughter in law on Thanksgiving to see what I have to look for in getting his look. She will then take both heads to start working on him. Yeah!!

#17 animemom, Nov 21, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    18. OH how lovely he looks in this resin. @animemom

19. Thanks. Thankful so many things I already have here fits. It seems to be his brother and a good friend isn't going to be here for a couple of months so he's the guinea pig to try stuff on for size. Anxious to get them all home and done.

20. Okay, so I took very detailed measurements of my 3 fashion boys. The arsene is without head right now, so I measured him with the Bernard head.
      Fashion mystic pose
      Hight: 44cm
      Legs: 25cm
      Inseam: 20cm
      Arms: 20cm (w/o hand 14.5cm)
      Shoulders: 11cm
      Hips: 18.5cm (c)
      Waist: 16cm (c)
      Chest: 20cm (c)
      Feet: 6.5cm (l), 2.5 (largest w)
      Torso: 13cm
      Thigh: 10.5 (c)
      Wrist: 4cm (c)
      Ankle: 5.5cm (c)
      Neck: 7.5cm (c), 2cm (l)
      Saint head: 13.5cm (c), 5.25in (c)
      Saint eyes: 8mm small iris (iris 4mm)
      Hand: 5-5.5cm (l)
      Fashion mystic pose+
      Legs: 25cm
      Inseam: 20cm
      Shoulders: 11cm
      Hips: 18.5cm (c)
      Waist: 16cm (c)
      Bernard head: 14cm (c), 5.5in (c)
      Bernard eyes: 8mm (4mm iris), could fit maybe 10mm (5mm iris)
      Fashion arsene 18M
      Legs: 24cm
      Inseam: 19cm
      Shoulders: 10.5cm
      Hips: 19.5cm (c)
      Waist: 15.5cm (c)
      Thigh: 11cm (c)
      Eyes: 8mm (4mm iris)
      Arsene head: ? (Size 5-6 sometimes fit when I had him)