1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Iplehouse nYID girls?

Jun 1, 2012

1. Reviving this thread if I can! My Iplehouse Bianca nYID is my first Iplehouse girl, and I'm crazy about her! I've been trying a lot of stuff on her since she arrived, and also buying a lot of stuff from Iplehouse for her to wear! Today I tried my SD13 boys TTYA Overalls on her, and with a little tugging over her hips, they fit nicely! Plenty long in the leg, a bit low waisted, but that's cute in overalls! She's wearing a pair of SD17 boy shoes from eBay, which fit fine, although she has plenty of shoes and boots here (and I have become a new avid buyer at Iplehouse for the last month...lol!).

[​IMG]

#162 wally, May 13, 2016
      Last edited: May 14, 2016
    2. she's cute! and the flickr thing... the right pointing arrow (click it) make sure "BBCode" is underlined <- ppl often forget to check this. then just 'copy' the link (it should already by highlighted and on the typical size)... then paste directly in here ^^ easy peasy.

3. She's very lovely ! And the overalls is perfect ! Thanks for sharing.

4. Awesome! She's gorgeous, and thanks for the clothing tip. : )

5. Thanks for the flickr help!

These Dollheart SD13 boots are still available at Denver Doll, and they fit the nYID foot great!

[​IMG]

6. two questions... too big or too small?
      and is your Rexy new feet or old feet... the new ones that are more defined in sculpting are a bit smaller.

and what do you mean 'normal' feet? they are either flat or heel feet... old style or new

7. Well, the shoes are way too small. They not even close to fit. I don't know if they are new or old feet. And when i say "normal", i meant flat feet.

8. those shoes are made for heel feet ... flat feet WILL be too big. they are actually too long... don't ask me why I have no idea but it's in the sculpting... and i think flats are a bit wider maybe? my girls usually all have heel feet on...it's almost the first thing I do with a new doll.

9. Thank you, Lady Tiku. So, i need to find high-heeled feet for my girl? Are SID and YID high-heeled feet are the same or there is big difference?

#171 suok2011, May 27, 2016
      Last edited: May 27, 2016
    10. technically all the big girls feet are the same size (so they can all share the iple shoes)... however recently they have redesigned the hands and feet (made them nicer and more detailed). This also made the new style a tiny bit smaller... not a lot but enough to let them wear a few more shoes made by other companies. This new foot is now the default (comes with the new dolls). I would sugest finding a way to order from the company since most ppl would be selling the old style. but yes you do need heel feet... what resin color do you need. Also you are on DoA so you can find stuff like that in the marketplace.

11. LadyTiku, thanks for that info! My Bianca is my first Iplehouse, but I love her so I ordered an SID girl. Do you know when the feet changed? My Bianca was made in August of 2012. I have bought her 5 pair of Iplehouse shoes/boots, from the company, and find that they are all a bit difficult to fit her in, she usually can't wear stockings with the shoes. Wondering if she has the bigger foot?

12. she definitely has the bigger foot... it's in the last year it change... I know it's in the notices somewhere if you want me to hunt it up... but most shoes were not made to wear with stockings >< ... kind of a muff up to me. But like most dolls we grew up with not many that changed shoes wore sock XD The new feet are enough smaller that they 'can' slip off... i use small clear elastics to prevent shoe loss because of that now... but the new feet wear more shoooooes! and these would use stockings easily... so if an age based resin color difference is there you can hide it with socks ^^

13. Ok, this is great to know, thanks so much Lady Tika! I've been wondering why on earth they would make shoes that are so hard to get on the dolls they are supposed to fit! At least my new girl won't be such a struggle with the shoes!
      In the meantime, trying lots of stuff on my Bianca, and I'm happy with the fit of an SD13 boy Dollheart jacket! The sleeves are right, and it's fitted nicely at the waist. The hips are a bit big for this, and she's wearing jeans underneath so that doesn't help. But, overall, a nice fit and I have plenty of SD13 boy jackets!
      She's also wearing a Dollheart SD13 girl bustier that closes with Velcro, it does not close at the very top in the back, eyelets would let it work nicely though if I was up for putting them in...

[​IMG]

14. Trying out an Adams-Harris free pattern that was drafted for the older Iplehouse YID dolls. Thought this vintage knit would be interesting to use. It is super tight! I removed Soo's head to make sure not to damage it while dressing her. Also, ended up removing her hands and using S-Biner #0 (type of closing S-hook) in place of her hands. Oriole (drafter of the pattern) does suggest a fabric with lycra. The only other problem, length (sorry did not get a good full length photo). Maybe a fabric with more stretch would have hung longer.

[​IMG]

Chocolate & Rose Dress & jewelry by Laurie W, on Flickr

15. Could you tell me where you got these boots? TY :)

16. Very new to all this, so I apologize for the ignorance.

Question: what other dolls have similar proportions to nYID Girls? I would like to know what to take a chance on but I must admit I am feeling overwhelmed with all the options and don't know where to begin. I am about to get a nYID Rexy soon and I what to see what could fit if I gave it a chance.

17. same goes for all iple dolls as i said in the sid boys thread

18. Sorry if I breached etiquette for posting similarly in two forms. Thank you for the info!