1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Soom Super Gem Females?

May 23, 2008

1. these SID shirts fit pretty good! I thought they may be a bit small on the bust, buy they're perfect. a bit wide maybe on the waist. not the best pic, sorry

[​IMG]

2. Hello, I hope its okay to ask this here.
      I am looking for measurements for Sooms SG Beryl (hoofy-version) body. She is regular Super Gem girl from the waist up, right? So if anyone has her lower half measurements or anything that they know is different from the SG size list on Soom that would be awesome. Or if you could point me to the thread that does.
      I'm getting an Amberyl and would like to make her some clothes before she arrives. : )

3. Beryls have the same body as human super gems down to the knees. It was only when the Amber was released that they started to make body parts that were different measurements. My husband doesn't have the hooves on his Beryl at the moment, so I can't measure the length of the body for you. But in terms of basic clothes, anything that fits a super gem fits a Beryl.

4. Okay, thank you very much! That is good to know.

5. Norma Jean is wearing
      Dollmore model blouse
      Dollmore model skirt
      Dollmore model stockings
      Iplehouse EID boots (which are too big)

[​IMG]

6. I've noticed my Supergem girls can wear a variety of male SD13 clothes, depending on the company.
      Here's my Amber wearing a Sadol set; she fits into the pants too but is obviously not wearing them here. The shirt is stretchy but fits loosely around her, so it doesn't look unnaturally tight on her chest or anything.

[​IMG]

7. Hi! What about angel studio 62 to 65cm doll clothes? I really like the antique green dress they have on their website,and was hoping it might fit beryl..I know the measurements are a tiny bit off..but do you think it might work??

8. *bump* anyone know?The dress laces in the back..so I was thinking that might help..but if its definitetly not going to fit,i dont wanna waste my money.

-kitten

9. I would highly doubt it. Their shoulder/bust/waist/hip measurements are small for a 60cm, let alone a Super Gem. I don't think you'd have any luck getting it to fit sorry.

10. Thanks Kawaii,I had a feeling..but I thought I would ask. Thank you for letting me know!I would rather know than not know..even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear..LOL! Maybe I will get it for one of my other girls..they are due for a new outfit anyway.:)

-kitten

11. what about leekworld shoes? Do they fit?

hugs-kitten

12. *bump for leekworld shoes?*

13. SG girls have fairly small feet so I would assume it would fit. I am waiting on a few shoes from leeke, I'll tell for sure once they arrive ^_^

and this has probably been told, but iplehouse SID underwear fits. pants look great too, but my girl can't sit while wearing them ^^;;;

14. I was hoping,the leekworld ones say they are 6.7 if memory serves,and I know supergem feet are 7...but its so close..I was hoping they might squeeze..cause they have a pair I really need.

Please if you could post when you find out for sure?Thank you so much!!

Anyone else have experience with leekworld shoes fitting SG?

hugs-kitten

15. 6.7cm is just... the average?
      because if you look at these girl shoes http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=1451&B_catalog_num=29 they say they are 8.1cm!
      so you should look specifically on the pair of shoes you want, their size varies!

16. Thank you so much Sahoma!!Thats a huge help!:)

17. if anyone is still interested, I received my shoes from leeke, and both the flat and heels fit really great!
      funnily enough, she stands perfectly and without any effort in her heels but barely want to stand on her flat feet -__-

[​IMG]

18. Is there any other store that sell casual clothes (like TATA) that sell nice supergem female clothes?? besides dollmore or comissioned sellers.

Maybe i should just try and buy boy clothes

19. Iple SID fits relatively well. SD boy shirts fits well also!
      That's All I can think of right now :sweat