1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Soom Super Gem Females?

May 23, 2008

1. anybody knows if VioletFern-Outfits will fit?

I have the Venus in Furs-Outfit and I really want to know if it will fit a Super gem Girl Oo

2. I'm so relieved to see some DM model girl clothes fit them!!

I had my eyes on some of them for my Cuprit :D

3. i was wondering this same thing, so i took a chance and bought the pluto drive for my supergem and it fits wonderfully ^_^

4. Can they fit DOT Male clothing? I compared their measurements and they are quite similar. I can't say for a fact if they will though.

5. I just thought I'd crosspost this from the Amber waiting room - I asked Dolkot and they said that this dress (currently the only clothing available) made for their 70cm female doll should fit a Super Gem Female! I'm so buying it >.<

6. I'm also going to add that as far as shoes go I've got my girl -- with her high heel feet on -- into some Muse Doll pumps!
      [​IMG]
      they're these ones
      I've also got her into these but I don't have picture of that.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of shoes, I found the Dale Rae SD Ankle-strap pumps at DDE fit very well. Plus there are plenty of colors to chose from.
      http://www.denverdoll.com/drfootwearsd.php

7. my mom bought me a few of the luts senior delf girls outfits and they fit everywhere except the bust, BUT its small modifications that would make them work. i can take pictures to show if anyone wants to see what I mean by small

8. I'd LOVE to see pics, actually! ^0^

9. I second Kurr! ^____________^

10. Unfortunatly I'll have to wait until may to do this alterations
      This is the Red Beryl one Piece:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      you'll just need to move that button to anywhere on the green line (if it doesn't match up with the other button, just move that too)
      [​IMG] This is only if you want it tighter in the wait (doesn't bother me)

Estreslla Set:
      [​IMG]
      with the armholes actually on it looks odd, and i think it looks better sleeveless so what I'm doing is this:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Using the arm bands to create the rest of the back
      [​IMG]
      The rip is 100% my fault!!!! these do fit nicely

Flower Underwear in Hot Pink:
      [​IMG] they look very sexy :D

My friend commisioned this from Rikkuliam
      [​IMG] it fits great (sorry she has no pants yet)

11. I asked in another thread (for some reason I thought this thread was very old, and didn't want to necro it o.O), but I didn't get any solid answers (I actually got one 'no, probably not', and one 'yes, maybe' >.>; )

Would this dress fit on a Soom Super Gem girl? Specifically Culprit. I'm hoping that any alterations I'll have to make will be pretty minor ones, since the big problem is likely to be her bust, I think? And I can adjust around that just by fiddling with her straps... I think? >.>;

Any advice would be hugely appreciated, as I've already ordered the outfit and will definitely want to alter it to fit if it's necessary/possible.

12. I suspect the biggest problem will be the bust also. Your thinking about making adjustements in the straps makes a lot of sense. That should also remedy any problems you might have with the torso length.
      I have this item from Another Space.
      http://anotherspace2.com/shop/step1.php?number=637
      It fits the SB Elfdoll very well but the bust is perhaps 2-3 cm too small for the Soom Supergem. Please let us know how the outfit actually does fit - it is a fantastic ensemble.

13. Thanks so much for the pictures, audiencekiller! ^0^

14. I guess as long as the tops are made of stretchy material Cuprit should be okay in Dollmore Model woman clothes. I keep her measurements near my screen when shopping for items. Soom makes 12mm eyes now in the Single Dome category;)

15. Thanks for all the tips everyone. I'n following this thread very carefully while I'm saving for my girl, but I'm going to get ehr clothes first so this is a big help. :)

16. I have an older violet fern outfit, if i have time tomorrow, i will try it on my beryl to see... if i dont post sometihng in two days, PM me to remind me >.<

17. thank you ~ <3

18. Where can I get clothing for her? Will she fit into SD13 clothing?

19. According to SOOM, their Supergem clothes are described as fitting "* Compatible with Super gem, sd13, senior delf".

You can check it out here.

Also, here are the measurements for SOOM's supergem, taken from my spreadsheet of measurements.

Height: 65cm
      Head: 22cm
      Chest: 27cm
      Waist: Unknown
      Hips: 28cm
      Arm Length: 20cm
      Leg Length: 33cm
      Foot Size: 7cm
      Neck: 10cm

You can find more measurements here.

20. There is another thread on this in the same subforum. Just go back to "Larger dolls discussion" and type in "Super Gem girls" and it should come up.