1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the difference between the two bodies on Bambicrony?

May 29, 2007

1. When you go to buy a bambicrony doll, it gives you two options for the body, but they are bth the same height. What is the difference? Will both bodies fit into YO-SD clothes?

2. One body is a two-part torso and the other is a one-part torso. You can see the two different bodies in the parts section.

Both will fit Yo-SD clothes.

3. Ok, Thank you very much! The two part torso is the more posable one, yes?

4. Yes, you'll be able to bend it forwards, backwards and to either side to a small degree, but definitely more posable than the one-part torso :3nodding:

5. Ok, thank you so very much!

6. There something I am wondering about according to the parts both bodies have identical measurements but the new Viya outfits say for one torso body only. I wonder where they differ slightly that's not listed.
      Or is the recommendation an aesthetic thing for the outfits.

Just FYI YO bodies are slightly larger than BC so outfits for YoSd can be slightly loose depending on cut and Bambicrony outfits can be too tight

7. Yah, anyone know when anyone will recive a one part body to compare?

8. some people already have both bodies since it was first released with Sisley. someone in the other thread said they'd measure

9. I have Sisley with the one part body, and I'd swear that in profile she looks larger. But I don't have a 2 part to compare too. The only local person I knew that had one sold her before I ever saw her. Sophie sort of fits in Patsyette clothing, but I don't know that she'd fit in Barbie clothing.

10. Opal can you measure her waistline?

11. Ok, just measured Sisley's waist admist lots of giggling..seems she's ticklish. Anyway, her waist is 4 1/2". Not sure how that compares to the 2 part body, I've never looked at the measurments. Hope this helps. :)

12. The tummy looks so cute and chubby, but i want a two part...