1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

What size eyes fit the DollZone bunny best?

Jun 11, 2008

1. Heya peeps! ^^
      Well, ever since my little Robbie (DZ bunny) arrived 6 months ago he's been wearing the same pair of default black eyes he came with. Quite frankly, I'm getting sick of them.

I understand that the eye size of DZ bunnies is very small but I'm not quite sure about the specific size so if someone could enlighten me. ^^

And also if you know where I can a pair of small eyes for my little bunny then I'de be really grateful.

Thanks for your help! :)

2. Mine wears 16mms.

[​IMG]

Best pic I have that shows off her eyes, really. They work fine, especially since real rabbits have very large eyes.

3. Thats a cute rabbit! ^^

But are sure they're 16mm?
      My Dollshe Bernard wears 14mm and they look way bigger!

4. Why wouldn't I be sure, lol? I've been doing this for long enough that I can tell the difference between 16mm and 14mm, I promise you. Different dolls have different eyewells, different facial proportions, and so on and so forth.

Those are sixteen millimetre eyes, and if you don't believe me I can't do much for you.