1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What tinies can wear Riley clothes?

Sep 12, 2008

1. I like the clothes made for Helen Kish's Riley. I know there must be tiny bjds who can wear them. I tried searching but only found information about the shoes. Does anyone know?

2. I have only used the shoes for my Pocket Fairy.. and I have a few outfits which are a bit too large for my Elfdoll Hana.. a bit too wide IMO

3. i used Riley clothes for my Lati Yellow SP when I had her. shoes were too small, but if the clothes were a little stretchy they fit.

4. I just did a search on here for Riley Kish and came up with quite a few threads disgussing her clothes and who fits them. I know that the Lati Yellow Special can wear some but some of the Riley trousers are tight or nigh on impossible to get up over the Lati Spec. bottom, especially if they don't have any opening and are quite fitted.

I think there is a Rosenlied doll that also fits the Riley clothes and the little Elfdolls can wear some of them if the clothing is more fitted.

Also the Custom House Bisou Ai can wear Riley clothes and I believe even the Riley shoes fit them too.

Hope this helps. :)

5. Thank you all.

6. My J'aime Adonis, regular size, can wear Riley Kish dresses. Also, my LaTi Special Yellow, Custom House Bisou Ai, and ElfDoll Hana and Doona wear her dresses. Hana and Doona can wear the shoes, hat, and jacket from Riley's "skateboard" outfit, but not the pants.

Riley shoes fit my LaTi Yellow, renewal size. Also, my Hana and Doona wear them with thick socks.

7. great- I had the same question- glad to know lati yellow will fit them!

8. Pipos Baha can wear Riley stuff but I don't own anything to show.

9. I've just discovered that Isabella from Bobobie can also wear some of the Riley Kish clothes! The teeshirts that I have fit fine and some dungarees fit like short dungarees and they look really cute. I have a couple of skirts made for Riley that also fit in the body and make short little minis for Isabella, who is so much taller. :D

10. I dont think so or Im horribly confused... My Idolls are almost the same size as Baha and I thought I had Riley clothes for them but apparently not if J'aimedoll Adonis fits in them...

11. the baha thread discusses Riley dresses...hmm...

12. I think I'm wrong actually, or the person who said my dolls didnt fit in Riley clothes was wrong.. Comparing their measurements, theyre very close in size with Riley but I keep finding different measurements for Riley so I'm not sure which I should trust :sigh

I think maybe I'll make a chart like Carolyn's with more details......

13. Lati yellow and Jaimedoll Adonis (same size as Lati yellow) can wear Riley dresses very well, but probably not pants, because there might be a leg length difference.

14. All of the above ..and my Coco and BonBon ...I have found they fit several of the Riely range ..go figure LOL ...

I wouldnt trust the pants to fit ...but I do have a couple of Riely patterns so I should give it a try too

[​IMG]

this is one of the outfits on her ..and its fab ..just a tad too long ..but she can pull it off

they also fit my CustomHouse BonBon :D