1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT? was i going crazy?

Apr 11, 2005

1. I was looking at the new luts doll when i came back to the main page. Suddenly something cought my eye. Under the name delf el was another pic of the NEW BOY! E LUTS messed up on pics. only this one is open eyed! HE reminds me of the head Ando so much.... I WANT HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!! So i emailed My friend to make SURE i wasnt out of my mind *_* . and....now hes on my avatar. She couldnt get the page i loaded. So they corrected their mistake.

2. *post removified*

3. This has already been brought up in another thread but I can't find the link.
      That IS a picture of El... they've just changed the images of him on the site. If you click on the image and open up the larger page for buying El, it's clearly him, he just has an unusual much more angular face up than the old imagesl. :oops:

EDIT: here's the thread http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16945&highlight=el+picture

4. i had that thought. Except hes wearing the EXACT same outfit as the new boy. I dont think they would do that.

5. Then again if it IS EL and NOT the new boy this topic hasnt been done before. Unless i missed it. I am SO confused. Why would LUTS do the same costume to 2 dolls? And have them look so much alike. This confuses a newbie owner like myself. I LOVE that open eyed one. SO much. the prettyness. WOuld someone clear this up? I thik i am going crazy now :oops: *_*

6. :?
      which new boy?
      The image you're referring to has a distinctly different mouth and nose shape to the new vampire/sleeping head (which looks a lot more like Chiwoo and is apparently the LE of woosoo) and this boy as well.
      There isn't another new boy coming out... there are about a thousand pics you can go to for comparison to El. It's El... but I guess it might be exciting to think its not... so er... whatever...

and I meant that someone had already brought up the new pictures on the luts website... and that what I was saying wasn't new, not what you were saying.

And they would repeat the costume like that because that's a new item... promotional value. Like pretty much EVERY boy in the sunglasses section is wearing one of the suits.

7. ...hmm...now that I see the full sized pictures...that IS El. But why would CP do that? Dress him identical to the new boy, and have the makeup to be the same...and the wig. And why on earth would they be changing over El's pictures on the site? I don't remember them ever doing that before. I'm so confused!! *_*

8. When i posted this they didnt have the larger pictures up. Just that on small one. And becasue of its height you cant exactly make comparasons. :oops: But yeah. He does look like el now that they have those pics up. BUT SO PRETTY. The newest Luts doll Without a name yet was who i was refiring to. Because REGARDLESS of if hes a special of chiwoo he is still the Newest boy. Rather newest product if you like.

Thanks for the clear up. :wink:

9. I think they have a new makeup artist....? I think I read a thread about how the default face ups have improved dramatically because of a new artist at luts, so they might be gradually replacing the images done by the old artist with ones by the new artist. I agree, the eyebrows are very similar and the outfits are the same... the colouring is a bit different though... so it is confusing of them to have done.

10. well if you could only see the small picture I can definitely see how that could happen... and I thought that the new LE was Chiwoo, but I've been told that its not in the thread about him... so yeah we all make mistakes... (I'm still not convinced its NOT chiwoo though, especially cause the images say SP_CHIWOO when you go to save them... maybe because I really really want a LE chiwoo elf)

11. I love the new make-up on EL. The orange lips used to drive me nuts.