1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

What was Your first Doll? - Pt.2

May 26, 2018

1. My first doll was a ringdoll Dracula in ws. He posed great right out of the box.

----- Added notes -----

#1 Voodoo_ socks, May 26, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2018
    2. Limhwa Leda is my first doll. She seems to need some new faceup, but I haven't got around to get her done.

3. Avatar pic was my first doll, a Volks MSD Mako that I got directly from the store here in Cali

4. Ringdoll Kid Rebecca, fullset with faceup and the works. I was such a noob when I got her; she's in terrible shape now. :( I packed her away years ago and don't know where I put her.

5. Doll Chateau Douglas, my first and my favorite :D

6. My first resin bjd was a Mirodoll Yaya in ws

7. My first full doll was a Bobobie Isabella in ns. I was intimidated by the bigger sizes and wanted to start with something small and cute!

8. I had a Dollzone Shoyo, her name was Maya ^-^
      Here is a picture of her progress until I've sold her:
      [​IMG]

9. My first doll was a minifee and she just arrived last week. I love her so much I already want another one! :)

10. My first BJD was a Luts Senior Delf Clary in white skin. I bought her second hand, although she was virtually new. I will never forget the pure joy I felt when I first held her. I was so nervous and excited at the same time! I remember I was almost scared to hold her - I had admired BJDs for so long leading up to getting her, and had never dreamed I would one day have one. I still have her, she will forever be my special #1. Her name is Claire <3

11. My first BJD was a second hand DOC Mir. She was absolutely adorable but after a few years I just didn't feel bonded anymore so I sold her to a girl who had been seeking out that very mold. I have no regrets, it was a great experience to both have her and let her go.

12. A Dream of Doll Homme Ducan which I no longer own.

13. My first real on-topic-BJD was my Iplehouse I Special Edition. She is my first girl and I am still crazy in love with her. I do not plan on giving her away.

14. Dikadoll Lucius XD.

15. My Popodoll 68cm Chen sculpt. I love him so much I scoured the interwebs to find a second. I'm not sure I could have another made if something happened. I waited over 4 years to get my first, and I've had him now over 4. It was love at first sight.
      [​IMG]

16. My first was a Dollzone Shoyo and I looooove her. She’s nearly 8 years old now and I’m pretty sure her body is horribly out of date but I just finished buying her a whole new set of clothes, wig, eyes etc. She’s still awesome and she’s never going anywhere!

17. My first doll was a 5stardoll Lura. The company photos weren't great, but I loved her smile and in person it was so much sweeter. She's over 8 years old now and I think I finally have her character down. So time to get her finished

18. first is dollzone gray and he is still my favourite!

19. Lati Yellow Hana Basic is coming home. She is my first! <3