1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What will fit Bobobie Girls? wigs, eyes, shoes, clothing

Aug 13, 2007

1. Bobobie girls have such strange shaped & giant feets. May i know what your Bobobie girls wear on their feets & where do the shoeies come from? I know they can wear boy's shoes & boots, but i'm thinking of sumething the usual girl wears. Cos my gram's girl is still shoeless until now. :doh
      Thanks for looking!

2. Which size Bobobie doll do you have? 60cm, 40cm, tiny?

-- A <3

3. if you got a 60cm girl from when they first came out, they have HUGE feet. They re-made them smaller. Contact the company for a replacement pair of feet. I'm still waiting for mione for my girl

4. i like mine's huge feet! releaserain on ebay do big shoes that should fit bobobie. Goodluck finding some, i plan to make my own shoes for her!

5. Thanks for reply! :) I have a 60cm girl.
      I didn't know that Bobobies can replace the giant feets for small ones.
      I'll contact Dennis about the replacements.
      But one thing... if i replace the feets i need to re-string the whole doll right? :(
      Sign... Or perhaps i will try releaserain of ebay.
      :bump for more posts. :)
      Thanks!!!

6. Some Dollmore's SD-sized shoes work quite well for 60cm Bobobie girls, I'm perfectly happy with the pair I've got ^^

crystalclear, if you replace those feet you do have to re-string your doll. It ain't so hard, though. I had no trouble at all when I re-stringed my girl, and it was only second or third time I've re-stringed any doll :)

7. Thanks Uninu,
      :) I hope i can restring my doll w/o any problems. :( Cos the other time i tried to restring my other girl doll she couldn't stand on her own after that. :| And i had to send her to another person to restring for me. Maybe i'm juz plain dumb or sumthing... But i'll try!

Thanks so berry much! :)

8. I have SD boy shoes on my Bobobie girl body (bought when the feet were still the original big size.) I was thrilled when I saw how big the feet were, as the body got modified to a hermaphrodite body, and I thought having tiny feet would look odd. XD

Good luck!

~Anrui

9. What shoes and wig will fit a 60cm Bobobie Rachael? Because I was planning to get one, and I don't know if I wanna spend the money to find out that nothing fits them... o.0 (That and I wanted non-boot shoes, which I can't seem to find XD;;; )

Thanks!

10. I'm waiting for my Abio Angel Yi head, and planning on buying either Rachael or Elena from bobobie, (they're both 60 cm), but I have no idea which wigs would fit them...

Based on the Divinity doll website, wig sizes 8-9 should fit on the Yi head, but which wigs are 8-9 sizes? Most of the websites I've looked at measure their wigs in terms of which of THEIR dolls will fit in them, and not actual numbers...

And I'm totally lost on the wig size or which company's wigs are compatible for bobobie Rachael and/or Elena (besides the ones on bobobie's website).

If anyone could tell me answers to any of the above questions, I'd really appreciate it!

11. But 8-9 is the standard size for wigs you know ;)?
      If you search ebay for 8-9 wig you'll find a lot for sure!
      I was collectig Pullip dolls for years and they do have this size of wig,
      I bought my wigs from ebay,
      http://jpopdolls.net/store.htm, http://www.cancan-jseries.net/, http://us.sk-coolcat.com/, I think searching google for "8-9 wig" maybe works too.
      http://www.leekeworld.us/

Here is another thread about 8-9 wigs:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172117&highlight=wigs

P.S. The most wigs have elastic cup for easier applying! If not it should be extra info in there :) !

12. I've heard from a Bobobie Ophelia owner that she has a smallish head and that a 6-7 fits her. I don't know if this is true of all Bobobie girls, though.

EDIT: A 7-8 would be a better fit, I guess.

13. I'm only sure about the Bobobie Ophelia, since that is the doll I'm waiting for. Hopefully the Bobobie girls all have the same size head, and they SHOULD all share a body.

When Ophelia first came out her feet were big, about 7.5cm, and they shrunk them slightly because people complained about them. Now they measure 7.0cm. I'm not sure I would want to cram her feet into shoes that measure only 7.0cm inside, since I would want socks to protect the resin. But some of the shoes on eBay measure 7.2cm or somesuch.

I've been told that Ophelia will take a 6-7 wig, or a 7-8 if it's really elastic. Rachael's head may be the same size, but I'm not as sure about that one as I am about the feet.

EDIT: OK, a 7-8 is probably a better fit.

14. I just got an Ophelia and we put her in a size 7 wig. My Sprite can wear a size 6 wig.

15. Well, then I have some head-shrinking to do when my Ophelia arrives. :o

16. Thank you all for the replies! ^-^

Do you think I'd be better off ordering shoes from, say, Volks, who sells the SDs?

And don't shrink Ophelia's head-- I've heard it's small compared to other heads! (or maybe it's the fact that her eyes are so big.. o.0 )

I found a GORGEOUS wig from Cosworx (Sp?) that is the EXACT specifications for my doll (It's based off my OC, who has long purple hair with fringe). I was going to try the acrylic-dye method, but I was kinda unsure... <3 but the one I found was gorgeous!

Now all I need are shoes... >< And they're so expensive, too....

17. If you shop around you can find shoes at reasonable prices. Most 60cm dolls will have similar sized feet so you can pretty much buy shoes from any where. I quite like Mimiwoo on ebay because her stuff is really cheap and very well made. She is a great seller. Her SD shoes should fit just fine.

Hope this helps :)

18. *looks up* Why is my thread merged with this one? o.0 Oh well...

19. I was wondering if they were going to merge the threads.

*is not a double-postin' fool, honest*