1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you steal from your doll's wardrobe for yourself?

Jul 16, 2019

1. If you could fit into your doll's clothes, what outfit of theirs would you wear yourself?

I'd steal that cool Chinese dress she has. It would never look as good on me, but it's so gorgeous.

2. My one doll has a very cool jacket, I would love it in my size. Its a denim vest with hoodie like sleeves and hood. It was made by TTYA and sadly can't get it big enough for my Goohwa boy to wear, but my Dollstown girl can wear it.

3. Ooh, this is a fun idea! I would have to go with the two Raouken corsets- most definitely! I'm head over heels for Raouken's corsets, and her handiwork and designs are to die for. :love Surely my doll won't mind me borrowing that corset...forever haha!

4. I'd definitely switch wardrobes with my doll. I wouldn't look nearly as good in it though!

5. My girl Timberly has a poppy shirt!!! <3 It's navy blue with red poppies on it. Her other one is red with white poppies on it. My fave flower. My boy has some cool Marvel boxers. haha. Swipe those?

6. I would probably take my boy's old dollheart outfits mainly the short cloaks. I wouldn't know what occasion to wear them though.

7. If it would look as good on me as it does on the doll, then probably Marley's black halter tank top and yellow plaid leggings or Meghan's yellow lacy tank top. I love yellow, but the color looks awful with my skin tone. :(

But if I don't get to change myself to look like the doll, then I want Lakin's silverchair t-shirt. (I already have his Nirvana shirt in my size!)

8. Actually I just ordered a suit based on my doll's months ago. The result turned out pretty good. ;)
      I'll probably "steal" his grey coat in the future as well.

9. One of my SD boys has a Volks x h.Naoto outfit- if this outfit was human sized I would wear it in a heart beat! I do own pieces (human sized!) from this company already tho, so all is good^^

10. Shoes!! My dolls have the cutest shoes ever and I would definitely wear them out.

11. Pretty much anything they have. Lol they dress waaaaay better than me... even their accessories

12. This dress, this pair of sneakers (with my own initial) and this haori jacket I recently made for my dolls, plus every single pair of Mio jeans in their wardrobe (first five on the bottom left in this pic).

13. Pretty much all of it ! I dress them in things that really appeal to me and my sense of style, and lately my extra money goes to dressing the dolls. They demand it:abow:

14. Currently - the entire outfit Alice is wearing, as is. (Pic added for illustration.)

[​IMG]

15. Sailor suits.
      [​IMG][

I used to love my sailor suit back when I was a student.

Teddy

#15 Teddy, Jul 17, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    16. Loki’s!

17. Hard question!!! I guess it would be the thigh high leather lace-up high heeled boots for my big girls. I would most likely have to sit in them most of the time but they are so killer!!!!

18. It would probably look stupid on me but I love Nephel's dress.

19. Nahh, all my dolls' clothes seem like they'd be majorly uncomfortable. That's why they wear it and not me. :evilplot:

20. Im pretty new to the hobby, so my girl only has a few things, all but one i made. I could easily just make them in a bigger size.so i would steal the dress i bought with her. Its simply adorable, white with black lace. Came with matching stockings and i also got a pair of shoes with it that match unintentionaly perfectly. If i lost some weight i could pull it off to>.<